Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Residence Card

Toggle
Residence Card
Answer
11/12/11 12:27 PM
Hello all,

I would like know if any one here has had any experience with the new format of Residence permit.
Last week I was issued extension of my work permit and residence permit. But this time I was issued a Residence card and the work permit was issued on a foreign office specially issued paper (Zusatzblatt).

Nothing is stamped in my passport. I am concerned since I will be traveling to India next month and I fear that I could face some issue with the immigration officials at the airport.

Awaiting response.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Residence Card
Answer
11/12/11 4:10 PM as a reply to Suhas R V.
I am in the same ship as well. I was issued also this kind of paper with a number. The officer said that the card will come in 3-4 weeks of time. I am also in doubt whether that paper is really a valid one or not as nothing is stamped on my passport as well. I too had plans of traveling to India, but in this situation I have reschedule it till I get my card. This new system will be for everyone from onwards and it it is very unclear.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/11 9:41 PM as a reply to Suhas R V.
Thanks lrosy10 for sharing your concern.

I guess currently there are very few people who have got this residence card and facing the same dilemma.

Lets see if some one can come up with a possible suggestion.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/15/11 5:03 PM as a reply to Suhas R V.
Hello Rudras,
one thing I would like to ask. Did the officer in visa office say that the paper with the Vortragsnummer is a valid visa.
i.e. if by any chance the electronic card is delayed and the visa stamp date on your passport expires, will this paper will sufficient enough for a person to stay in Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/17/11 8:35 PM as a reply to Suhas R V.
Hii Irosy10,

I am not sure about the vortragsnummer, I never got one.
But from my understanding, you should get your Aufenthaltserlaubnis within the expiry date of the current one, but if due to some reason it get delayed you would get a fiktionsbescheinigung for the intermediate period. with which you can stay in Germany.

In my case I got my Aufenthalts- and Arbeitserlaubnis well before my current one expires.

But this time, there was no stamping in my passport but only the card for the Aufenthaltserlaubnis and a Zusatzblatt for Arbeitserlabnis.

After giving the Bio-metric data, I got my card within 4 weeks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/17/11 10:58 PM as a reply to Suhas R V.
Hi Rudras,
thanks alot for stating that you got the card within 4 weeks, this is motivatingemoticon

Well, when I paid them the amount for visa as asked by the officer as he said that my NE visa formula has been done, the receipt stated that it is a NE visa.

The paper I got from them is "Antrag auf Ausstellung des elektronischen Aufenthaltstitel Nr. xxxxxx Vorgangsnummer : xxxxxxxxxxx"

Did you receive this kind of paper ?

I did not get any card from them yet, I only got this paper. Now I have to wait for the PIN-Brief letter per post which should come in 3-4 weeks and once I receive that PIN, I need to call them and say them the PIN and then only I can have an appointment to collect my electronic card from their office.

I guess you did not have such steps in the process.
Anyway I have to wait then.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18