Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Wissenschaftlicher mitarbeiter

Toggle
Wissenschaftlicher mitarbeiter
Answer
3/5/05 3:17 PM
Hallo all

I will be employed by the university as a wissenschaftlicher mitarbaiter in april. i have aletter from my prof. that he wants to employ my and the job is limited to 2 years
i am an Electrical communication engineer and got my masters from germnay.
will i have to go through the AMC or will it be any easy process. i will be happy if any one who passed through the same process can tell me about his experince
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Wissenschaftlicher mitarbeiter
Answer
3/7/05 9:33 AM as a reply to zero zero.
There should not be any problem to get the approval in your case. I guess you will be given Aufenthalts Erlaubnis according to AufthG §17. This does not need any kind of AMC.

Just bring a "letter of qualification" from the professor stating that you have some special knowledge for the work to be done.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/16/06 7:47 PM as a reply to zero zero.
I need some guideline.
A PhD position as Wissenschaftlicher mitarbeiter is a tex and Rente paid position. Would it mean that a person who has worked as Wissenschaftlicher mitarbeiter and completed his PhD (Lets say 4 years = 48 rente paid monts), he does not have to go through AMC (ArbeitsMarktCheck) when he gets a another job afterward?

Thanks

Kirn
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/18/06 8:36 PM as a reply to zero zero.
Your rente paid as a Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter will be considered to count 36 months of rente to avoid AMC.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott