Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

spouse visa

Toggle
spouse visa
Answer
4/10/06 2:31 PM
hi all,
i have been living in germany for long four and half year.currentely i am doing a job as a trainee.my trainee contract is until 30 april 2007.i got married on last sep 2005.and my wife applied for a spouse visa.but did not get visa.from rathaus they said me that as my visa had been issued on last june 2005 and i got married after that time, so i am not allowed to bring my wife.on coming september 2006 my staying in germany will be five years, so after that time my wife could apply for a spouse visa.but after sep 2006 my visa will be only 7 months until april 2007, so i am worried whether they give me the permission to bring my wife or not.so i would be very pleased if anyone have some experience about this matter or give me some better idea about bringing my wife in germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: spouse visa
Answer
4/19/06 4:28 PM as a reply to Mahmudul Hasan Kabir.
Dear all,
i have sent this request few days ago but unfortunatelly nobody is going to response.its really a big problem for me.i would be very pleased if anybody give me some suggessions.

With best regards
Kabir
0 (0 Votes)

Re: spouse visa
Answer
4/19/06 6:44 PM as a reply to Mahmudul Hasan Kabir.
With regard to the new law, it was just stated that you can bring wife to join you if you earn enough and you can accommodate her. I think you should read the law. § 30 AufenthG I think it is better you read it in English. I came to join my man in 2001 and it took less than 3 months. Things are changing anyway. This is the law. Read §29 and § 30

''http://www.bmi.bund.de/cln_012/Internet/Content/Common/Anlagen/Themen/Auslaender__Fluechtlinge__Asyl/DatenundFakten/Residence__Act,templateId=raw,property=publicationFile.pdf/Residence_Act.pdf
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott