Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

message for Akshay

Toggle
message for Akshay
Answer
5/24/07 3:04 PM
Hi Akshay, I just read the message you left last year ``In germany you don't need to promise marriage in order to have fun, much less to a peruvian girl who are cheaper by dozens with the sole purpose of getting a permanent visa in this country, by hook or by crook``

and I really have to say that I am peruvian, very proud of coming from a beautiful country with really nice people that you won´t never find here... we are not so cheap as you think, we are lovely... or why do you think many german get marry with us?? I am also married with a german guy since 3 years ago and he always says that he would have never found better wife as me because here in Germany all the girls are cold and ``players``!!! so, if you don´t know anything please, don´t give your oppinion because we come to Germany to study and if we fall in love, of course we get marry!! wouldn´t you do that?? but that is not in order to get a permanent visa, if we come here by ourselves is because we can do it :-) have a nice day and next time, think before you say something, you can not tell all peruvians come here in order to get a permanent visa because it is not like that, you can´t generalize.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: message for Akshay
Answer
5/25/07 8:39 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
I wouldn't worry too much about akshay.

He is certainly a low-skilled poorly paid programer who smells like three-day old curry and will only be married once his parents put and an ad in the newspaper and interview and select from the top candidates that respond ( his photo will likely need the assistance of a good photoshop guy ).

I work with many akshays and observe them looking at the pretty non-indians in the office ( inluding one colleague who is from Peru ) just wishing their parents could find them something as attractive as that to marry!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/07 5:33 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
@mary

Not very often people leave messages for me. I am really flattered :-)

You are right, one can't generalize all the peruvian chicks with same standard, there are certain exceptions to my theory. I apologize for the remark.

But trust me, there was certain truth in my statement, wouldn't you agree mi amor?

@mlovecan

Have I pissed you off at some point? Peace!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/07 1:50 AM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Dear Akshay
I think you piss off a lot of people with your sarcastic replies. It has been in my mind for a long time to write to you and finally have done this today.It is not even peruvians but you piss off lot of indians too

So do try to look for some peace.. do some Yoga so that you get better thoughts in your mind.

I am sure you are intelligent & can utlise your intelligence to help and guide lot of people.

Best Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/07 10:49 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Mary @ I am also married with a german guy since 3 years ago and he always says that he would have never found better wife.

Coz german men r no longer treated like a KING by german girls:-)

To All.. Its Nice to see that people here (GCs NEs IT speclist) are also not against or hating the people that r here in D with family visa.BTW if some group of people r hating then they should also hate there spouse if they hav and (who came here with this visa).

Hm Akshay all r firing on u,I wonder where r ur GUNS:-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/07 2:13 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
@deathinc
I am totally lost now ... What are you actually ? a Guy ? a Girl ? or a Gay ??

Mary @ I am also married with a
german guy since 3 years ago and he always says that he would have never found better wife.

And this is an old message from you, which I found here: http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/visa_questions/please_help_spouse_visa_discussion_arranged_love_marriage

My
wife is german and she is back in Germany now.

And you also considered indian girls to be b***hes

http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/visa_questions/please_help_spouse_visa_discussion_arranged_love_marriage/(offset)/90
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/07 3:44 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
@deathinc

Well, the entire discussion started off because of my statement over the peruvian women. As Mary puts it,

"...a beautiful country with really nice people that you won´t never find here... we are not so cheap as you think, we are lovely..."

I am sure she is right. I personally find them beautiful and nice.

But, after you read the following you can understand why they want get out of that country.

http://cultrad.blogspot.com/2007/05/child-prostitution-way-of-life-in-peru.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/07 9:13 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Sorry i trin to quote what marry said.

Mary @ "I am also married with a german guy since 3 years ago and he always says that he would have never found better wife."
these lines were written by marry and i was trin to quote it.

HB Ah u freshen the old memories:-)

"And you also considered indian girls to be b***hes"

HB hey dont make me villian once again..let it

remain in past:-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/07 10:57 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Dear Akshay,

I just realized that you are so ignorant, don´t you know that psostitution is not only in my country but in the whole world??? of course there are many prostitutes in your country, too... and many children that do that too. So, it doesn´t mean that because of that we, the peruvian people, wanna go away from our country, we are proud of Peru, we have one of the 7 world wonderfuls!!! we love to travel there and visit our family and many, many of us go back to Peru when we are old... but of course, I am sure that you talk in that way from the peruvians because you wanted to be with a peruvian girl and of course she didn´t want anything with you, I am sorry but we deserve much more than you can offer us :-) Have a nice day and... get little bit more of culture before writting something.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/07 1:55 AM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
@mary

Do not worry about Akshay. He is a curry munching idiot. You do have to defend yourself or your country. Normally, his comments are so stupid and ignorant that it is pretty futile to have a discussion with him. You will have to go back to when he was in his hugzies and pound some sense into his prejudiced head and throw him off that pedestal that he thinks he stands on.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/07 4:24 AM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
He doesn't care, because he has the NE, soon he will have citizenship too. It doesn't make a difference to him what you say. It doesn't make a different to him, what he says, too.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/07 11:23 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Dont critise him so much, atleast he is giving time to time lustig ,contraversial replies and adding some spices in this Site.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/07 9:20 AM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
@Mary

I just realized that you are so ignorant, don´t you know that prostitution is not only in my country but in the whole world???

You have no right to call me an ignorant. My presence here is based on my qualification and skills (not to mention the shitload of taxes I paid in last 7 years). However, I have limited ability in understanding the distribution of prostitution segment across the globe, seems like your area of expertise. Eins zu Null für Dich.

You, on the other hand, found an idiot who is a complete loser in life and was rejected by each and every decent german lady. And, in order to recover his long lost self-possession, self-assurance, self-command, self-regard, self-respect, self-confidence, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, self-belief, dignity....etc. he finds himself a chica from 3rd world, who is willing to put-up with all his low self-esteem generated nonsense and pamper him like a baby to boost his ego, so that he can feel like a human again.

No offence intended.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/07 12:53 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Hi Akshay,
You are definetly a person who is so filled with negative energy in your life that u only see the worst in people. I pity you in some ways. However i wonder who made u a moral police here, passing collective judgement on other people. although its very typical of us, Indian, assuming oneself superior to others...If u had ur way, u would even want a taliban system of being a moral police of all the people around u.
I think you are either extremely naive or just complete stupid and doesnt deserve to be called an indian.Guys!!we are generally lot smarter than this Mr.I. Just for ur info, coz u r here with GC visa doesnt make u superior to others who come here with some other visa. By the way if there was no GC visa system, u would prob be hitting on some German or western girl just to get out of the hellish life that u were living back home.
So, dont bite more than u can chew boy!!
an indian with contra views.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/07 2:25 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
@ Detlef

I think this last message from Akshay is atrocious!! you need to jump in soon and ban him from trust7. How can he judge someone's husband/wife is an idiot and his comments show that he is simply a thick skinned buffalo!!

@ Akshay

dont think you are the smartest guy around in germany and your tax money paid our kids in school/hosptials here. It is simply disgusting to think that you are an Indian and do y0u have any moral values left??..You fool around commenting on other's moral values..First understand that all human beings who live in this world are equal. Every being no matter whether he hails from chile or iraq has the same mental, physical bondings..you simply dont have the right to comment on any one.. all you need is self-realization. It is waste of time to see you here and no one wants your advice or comment.

Shame on you!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/07 2:51 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
@rajeshspg

you are absolutely right, but there is something good in almost everything. In this case Akshay made so many of you angry, that they wrote good comments and they showed clearly, that the majority of you feel ashame for his provocation.

You wrote 'First understand that all human beings who live in this world are equal', which is a great statement and I could not have read it, without Akshays provocation. ;-)

So I will not delete the messages nor will I ban Akshay, but I ask all of you to cool down and

@Akshay

you should apologize yourself to the husband of Mary, because this was much to much and not intelligent any more.

@all

have a nice weekend

and viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/07 3:09 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
@trust7

Sorry about the statement about her husband, it was completely out of topic. Let's put an end to this , enough is said and none worthwhile.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/07 10:57 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
just to finish this, I let you know ``dear Akshay`` that my region is not the first one in prostitution, I just found out that in google, so... hey!!! read and inform you little bit more before writting something, you can put any person in jail with the things you said without knowing!!! just... read!!! and Ok... I accept your apology of what you said about my husband because I already realized that you only write because you have hands... he is not a loser like you said, he is the nicest and intelligest man I have ever met( not so many people reach so many goals with 30 years old) I am really proud of him and I am sure that if you would meet him, you wouldn´t have never said that he is a loser :-) and yes... I come from the 3rd world and I am very proud of that and... but if your country is soooooo developed, I don´t understand what are you doing in Germany O_o . Have a nice weekend!
Maria :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/9/07 3:04 AM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
@Mary If this is ur real pic then no wonder he fall in love with u or love is the reason.Orrr U traped him for Visa or for money:-)..the thing is some group of people think in differnt way other in different way:-)
And both group will always try to prove their believings.
But the real reason is always remain in ur heart and u also never able to prove it(atleast to AKSHAY:-).So guys like Akshay will think in diff way.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/07 8:00 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
what is this "decent german lady" bull$hit here ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/6/07 2:55 AM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
I love cebiche with a little bit curry on it.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott