Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
UK Visa
Answer
6/5/07 3:16 PM
Hi I am Indian citizen, I am going for holidays with my German wife in UK, could you please tell me which kind of visa I will apply in UK embassy, and which is the easy way to get visa?

Your reply will be appreciate.

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: UK Visa
Answer
6/5/07 5:03 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
If you took time to write here, you could have spent the same time at the source

http://www.britischebotschaft.de/en/consular/visas/requ_documents.htm#eaa
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Business Trip USA
Answer
6/18/07 6:37 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
@Raj thanks for your messege.

US VISA
somebody has experience about USA visa, I would like to travel on business visa, but I don't know which documents they need bcz in there website they didn't write about documents what they need, I have invitation letter from US company and my company's financial proof etc.

I would like to know somebody has experience about business or tourist visa and what document are required to get visa on easiest way.

Your reply will be appreciate.

Thanks

Kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/19/07 2:08 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
You have to schedule an appointment for visa interview by calling 0900 1-850055 (EUR 1.86/min). They will send you a confirmation email, where you can see details of all necessary documents.

OR

check : http://germany.usembassy.gov/visa_apply.html

It is better to take your CV also with you, even if it is not mentioned.

Vinod.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: USA VISUM
Answer
6/19/07 9:03 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Vinod thanks for your reply, as you said i called there for getting more information about documents but they are telling me the same as writen in there website.
somebody has exact information about more documents which consular really need for Indian citizens.
i am worried that they will refuse my visa.
if somebody has good experince who had applied for business/turist visa? then please reply.

Thanks

Kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/19/07 9:31 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Did you check the link I had given ? You could n't see the following info there ?

"All applicants must submit the following documents:

• a DS-156 Electronic Visa Application Form (EVAF) for each applicant, regardless of age, completed online at http://evisaforms.state.gov, and signed by the applicant

• male applicants between the ages of 16-45 must fully complete supplemental form DS-157 (English | German)(pdf)

• a passport or child identification card (for German and most European citizens valid for at least the duration of your intended stay in the United States). If more than one person is shown on the passport, a separate visa application is needed for each person who is traveling to the United States;

• a recent passport photograph for each applicant, also for children
(see photo requirements);

• visa payment confirmation: evidence of having paid the non-refundable
visa processing fee for each application.
Attention: If your application interview is scheduled to take place in less than 4 working days or, you have an urgent case, please follow the instructions for payment at the Dresdner Bank

• a stamped (EURO stamps only!), self-addressed envelope large enough for the return of your passport and documents. Please do not use registered mail

• K-3 visa applicants are asked to send along with their application a self addressed DIN A4 envelope stamped with EUR 3,50 in postage.

• proof of your ties to Germany and of your intention to leave the U.S. after your temporary stay

• certain visas require extra documentation: i.e. form DS-2019, I-20 or I-797. These documents are not available from the consular offices, only from the exchange organization, school or employer."
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/19/07 9:35 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
if they need additional supporting documents, they will ask you to send it by post or email. They won't reject the application straight away.
0 (0 Votes)

US VISUM
Answer
7/4/07 6:25 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
how long American embassy are taking time for issuing the visa???? I am applying first time.

thanks!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/4/07 6:31 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Hi,

if your visa interview is today then in 3-4 days you will get your passport stamped with visa in your post. They tell you in the interview itself whether you will get it or not.

Good Luck!

Peacy
0 (0 Votes)

US VISUM
Answer
7/4/07 7:21 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Hi Peacy,

Thanks for your reply.
But somebody told me that after your visa application they are checking in security office in Washington for first time applicant so they are taking more time is that right??
otherhand i am really worried after 11 days of visa application i have very important meeting in US, so i am not sure if i get my passport before??

Please suggest your experince?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: USA Visa
Answer
7/4/07 8:34 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Hi,

I have the interview in Nov. 2006 and I got the visa in less than a week per post. So I didn't know about any security check and he told me during the interview that he is giving me the visa. So I didn't bothered much about the rest.

so don't worry and take the documents which shows your strong relationship with Germany, so that they are sure that you are coming back from US.

Peacy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/4/07 9:20 PM as a reply to Goldy Singh.
Hi
Thanks for your reply.
strong relationship with Germany for example which documents i will show?to get sure visa.

Pls suggest.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18