Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Tours in Europe

Toggle
Tours in Europe
Answer
6/6/07 11:04 PM
Hi everybody,

I will bring my parents and my cousin here for 2 months and want to show them little bit of Europe like Rom, Paris, Madrid, Venezia, etc.

I just wanted to ask if there´s some agency or web-page that offers tours, I haven´t found anything like that and... I don´t wanna just buy flight tickets and go there for ourselves (we would get lost), I was already there but I was with my husband so, I didn´t pay so much attention on where were this and that place... please, if someone can help me.
Just something that includes the flight (by air, bus or train), hotel, and the most important the guide tour. I would really apprecciate your help. Thank you!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tours in Europe
Answer
6/7/07 12:38 AM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Hi Mary,

try http://www.studiosus.com/allereisen/index.php

or google 'Studienreisen'.

I wish you a happy time with your family.

By the way, when I was a young man, very long time ago ;-) I visited your home country. I had a trip with the highest train of the world from Lima to Huancayo. It was fantastic!

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef :-)

P.S.: Do not take everything so serious. I know that Akshay is a nice guy, he just likes to tease people.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/7/07 1:23 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
@mary,

In berlin i know a agency called Rainbow tours, they have a bus tour to all major dest. in europe. The cost is also reasonable. I guess they have offices in other cities too. Hamburg for example.

Search Rainbow+tours+berlin and you will get the connection.

Regards
Savio
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/07 11:13 PM as a reply to Sonia Garcia.
Hi Savion and Trust7,

Thank you so much for the answer, I will look right now for the tours, I am so excited about my family that comes to visit me :-) Thank you so much!!! and

@Trust7,

sorry for the discussion with Akshay in the forum... I know I should not answer but it is just that I am really proud of my country, my people, my family and my german husband and don´t like that other people say things that are not true (because everything what he said is NOT true), I respekt everybody, their countries, families, etc and only ask for that, too.
And, I am very glad that you found your trip in Peru fantastic!! :-)

Viele Grüße aus München, I will visit you some day when I go to Berlin :-)

Mary :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18