Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

How to hold existing Aufenthalterlaubnis

Toggle
Hallo Trust7 Members,
Currently I hold BE Visa and my Company is planning to send me to China for next 3years. I will be paid in Germany (tax, pension, etc), how can I hold my Visa when I come back to Germany.
I contacted the ABH and the lady responded that I have to start once again from zero, when I come back to Germany after 3 years.
In which ways can I hold my exisisting BE Visa, do yi need to go through a Lawyer for this. Please let me know your experiences.

Thank You and Regards,
Arun
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How to hold existing Aufenthalterlaubnis
Answer
9/7/10 9:25 PM as a reply to Arun Prasath.
she is right, if you are paying taxes here then in a calender year, you cant be away for more than 180 days
(off course you need to return back before the expiry of three months and can leave again immediatly ).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/7/10 10:54 PM as a reply to Arun Prasath.
If they send you to China then why do they pay your tax,pension etc here? This works only with a person holding German citizenship otherwise for a person holding NE he looses it if he is out of country for more than 6 months and for BE Visa the time period is shorter.That's the law and no Lawyer can change the existing law.
You need to talk to the company so they should pay your Salary in Indian account instead of giving away half of your earning for which you don't get any benefit.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/10 1:42 AM as a reply to Arun Prasath.
and important point is that China or any other country wont let you work for more than three months without paying any taxes.. however Germany or any other country would be very very glad to have people like you who earns away but pay taxes in Germany..... no doubt they come with some "new color" immigration card/policy :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/10 12:24 PM as a reply to Arun Prasath.
Thanks for the Information. I'm a direct Employee of the Germany Company and the company is deputing me to China for 3 years. I was adviced by my colleague that if I come back after 3 years with a salary above 64k then I can directly get a NE. What he says is correct?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/10 1:41 AM as a reply to Arun Prasath.
This could be intresting to you and maybe answer your question:

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/visa_questions/validity_of_residence_permit/re_validity_of_residence_permit__1

"For those who need to leave Germany temporarily in excess of six months, the six months time frame, however, can be waived. For this the foreigner has to apply at the foreigner’s authority for a prolongment of this 6 month period before leaving."
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott