Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse Visa time Grame

Toggle
Spouse Visa time Grame
Answer
2/12/08 1:51 PM
Hi Experts,

i have married on 25 th November 07, & now in Germany from 2nd Feb 08 on Work permit for a Year.

I had already applied for my Spouse Visa & she has given an interview along with me in Mumbai German Consulate on 16th January 08.

Now i hv Qns..
1. How much time it will take to get the Dependent visa of her?
2. How i need to followup to know the status of her Visa ?

Please reply me faster...

Regards
Mahesh
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Spouse Visa time Grame
Answer
2/13/08 2:52 PM as a reply to Shatakshi Sura.
The processing time differs a lot depending on many factors but usually, it takes 6 weeks to 3 months. It could take more if it's a complicated file.

The Amt für öffentliche Ordnung - Ausländerabteilung should be contacting you (usually per post) in order to ask for some documents. Did they contact you yet?

After you submit those documents, it will take 1-3 months for your wife to get the visa.

You can follow up by calling/visiting the Ordungsamt on a weekly basis although this step usually changes nothing in the processing time.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Spouse Visa time Grame
Answer
2/19/08 4:33 PM as a reply to Shatakshi Sura.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

Now my wife got a call from German consulate of Mumbai & asking about the marriage certificate in German language & also the passport.

we have submitted the Marriage certificate during Visa intervview which was in English.

Why they asked it in german language?
Now how much time they will take to process the Visa?

My emplyoer is telling, that now she got the approval, for some verification they asked the marriage certificate in german language.
Is this true?

Regards
Mahesh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7