Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

work permit tied to employer

Toggle
work permit tied to employer
Answer
11/8/07 1:58 PM
Hello,

My Aufenthaltserlaudnis allows me to work for my current employer. For some reason I thought that after 3 years in Germany I would have freedom to change companies easily (without applying for a new work permit with the new company). Now I believe this is not the case and I must have a Niederlassungserlaubnis (can get it after 5 years) to be able to do this. Can someone tell me if I will be tied to my current employer for 5 years (I do not plan to change jobs, I only want to have whatever right I am entitled to).

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: work permit tied to employer
Answer
11/8/07 2:50 PM as a reply to David Robertson.
Du könntest bei der ABH einen Antrag nach § 9(1) BeschVerfV stellen und könntest dann einen freien Zugang zum Arbeitsmarkt erhalten. Der ist dann Arbeitgeber unabhängig.

2. sich seit drei Jahren im Bundesgebiet ununterbrochen erlaubt, geduldet oder mit einer Aufenthaltsgestattung aufhalten; Unterbrechungszeiten werden entsprechend § 51 Abs. 1 Nr. 7 des Aufenthaltsgesetzes berücksichtigt.

Kaan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/07 3:41 PM as a reply to David Robertson.
Also there was a letter from BMI for this issue.

Where can I find this letter???
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/07 3:44 PM as a reply to David Robertson.
search and you will find.

Little help from my side, keywords are BE or Beschaftigung erlaubt.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/07 5:33 PM as a reply to David Robertson.
I sent my previous message after one hour search. I am sorry, but I cannot find anything.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/07 6:01 PM as a reply to David Robertson.
@kaan

my reply was not meant for you, small misunderstanding ;-)

@soutsider

you can try what Kaan has written. the rule regarding that is in the link below

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/beschverfv.html#9
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/20/07 6:18 PM as a reply to David Robertson.
Thanks Kaan, Raj!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18