Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
new job
Answer
12/11/04 1:13 PM
Hi all,
I am a GC. Can anyone tell me what are the things that we need to do to change to a different job. I am planning to change company next year. My GC is not limited to a specific company,, thank god for that...
Do i need to run around in different offices to change over????
thankx alot..
0 (0 Votes)

Re: new job
Answer
12/13/04 12:24 PM as a reply to rav zem.
hard to say.
until 1.1. you would get another work permit at ArbAmt
but after 1.1. AuslB does everything, so you will probably need to get WP as Auflage at AB or they wil tell you that your visa is allready enough.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/04 1:22 PM as a reply to rav zem.
I know a guy who is GC but got Visa without company limitation, valid for 2 years. This was in Freiburg. Then after 1 year he changed company and came to Bayern. At first, he kept his current visa, and when old one has expired he got new Bavarian visa mit Weisswurst, Süßem-Senf und Brez'n. This one was of course limited to one specific company :-) However you have to check your work permit, if there is company name on it then you must go and change your documents.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/04 1:32 PM as a reply to rav zem.
Hi

Take a look here.

http://www.xonder.at/cgi-bin/yabbserver/foren/F_0134/YaBB.cgi?board=zuw;action=display;num=1102931768;start=1#1

ABH is now "in charge". They decide. Each time you change job, your Aufenthalts/Arbeitserlaubnis can turn into invalidity, so you have to "run" to them and beg for... only God knows.

DvD or anybody: is there anywhere a new rule to sort how they will consider an application for a new visum in case of new job or no job at all afer 1.1.05?

I don´t like a all when I know ABH have this kind of "discretional power".

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/04 5:30 PM as a reply to rav zem.
Hi bizzare,

For how many years are you working in Germany? As far as I understand after 1.1.05 if you are working and paying social contributions for more than 3 years you can be employed without going through any employment check against DE/EU citizens.

I am not sure if this means the company constraint attached with a certain visa will be automatically dropped!!!
May be somebody can advice!!

W.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/04 8:36 PM as a reply to rav zem.
hi wael and all,
I have been here for about 2 years. My visa doesnt have restriction of one specific company. It just says something about IT line.
So, my question is: When i change my company next year, what would be the procedure?
I might be changing my company end of jan or feb......But ofcourse the new company is also IT company.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/04 8:57 PM as a reply to rav zem.
Hi Bizzare,

According to my experience of changing jobs in 2004 was like this.
1. Take the kundigung from old employer and register with the arbeitsamt(even though there was only 15 days gap between my old employement and new employement) and never work with the new employer until and unless u get the workpermit paper from the arbeitsamt!!!
2. Get contract papers from the new employer along with the application for workpermit(yellow paper) and apply to the arbeitsamt where ur new employer is located.
3. Then wait for arbeitsamt people to make a decision.

I did not go to the AuslanderBehorde as i have a visa till 2007 and it was not company specific. You can ask your employer to enquire the status of the application with arbeitsamt so that it will be processed a little faster.

Its very difficult to say about the process for next year. But Arbeitsamt will be the best place to ask first when u get the new contract.

Cheers
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/04 9:07 PM as a reply to rav zem.
1. AA is completely wrong place
2. Do not folow raj list at all. He was sure he will get WP but you can not be since you havenot same Vorrang as germans after 1.1.

So try this:
1 - arange details with new job and ask with
new Firma WP at ABH (not AA).
2 - say nothing to your firma because ABH does not have to give you WP.
3 - when ABH gives you WP (if) then arange everything in your Firma
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/13/04 9:11 PM as a reply to rav zem.
I think that GC according to BeschV §46 Punkt 2 must allways get WP if he changes the company meaning he does not need any Vorrang Prüfung but it is better to be cautious since Beamter may not know it.
So tell nothing to you Firma until you have WP.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott