Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

big proplem

Toggle
big proplem
Answer
1/26/08 10:07 PM
my brother was refused tourist visa by a german embassy in african and there did not give any reason but the said is due this laws but i done know what the law means
§ 77 Absatz.2 des deutschen Aufenthaltsgesetzes
§ 83 aufenthaltsgesetzes
pls i will be very happy for anybody who will tell me what that law means
0 (0 Votes)

Re: big proplem
Answer
1/27/08 12:30 AM as a reply to ken cola.
The paragraphs in ground are explaining that he has no right for visa.
Why is he refused, is stated to § 77 - (1) under the sub paragraphs laws.
And there are written many sub reasons why he has been refused.
I am very sorry.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/08 11:48 AM as a reply to ken cola.
"The paragraphs in ground are explaining that he has no right for visa"

Bulls..t

Those paragraphs only explain, why the German authorities do not need to show any reason for the refusal of the applied visa.

Per law, they are not obliged to tell you the reason. (As §77 (2) and §83 state) They don't even need to give you any written explanation..

They simply say "You can't enter Germany and we are not obliged to say you why"

Regards,

Lacrima

PS: The most of the time the obvious reason is so called "mangelnde Rückkehrbereitschaft" which simply means the "lack of will to travel back to home country when once in Germany"
Usually people without proper job, real estate on their name, wife and/or children in their home country waiting for them are potential candidates for such a classification by the German embassies.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/08 12:15 PM as a reply to ken cola.
@lacrima
Wooow…who do you think that you are? Have you brought the German law?
As I saw your comments over the Forum, you put your self in position as “walking brain”.
Is this trust7.com OR lacrima7.com?
The question was not directed to you personally but to all members of this Forum, and I am one of them.
I suggest you to if you are so smart - open your own WEB and leave this Forum.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/08 1:11 PM as a reply to ken cola.
@milton

Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die Klappe halten.

Look what you have written as explanation to the law in your first post, why are you giving false information and getting aggressive when you are corrected ?

I am not claiming to be owner of the forum. I am just correcting your false information. I don't care if you like it or not.. emoticon

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/08 1:12 PM as a reply to ken cola.
Hey Milton,

Lacrima has right;

it is obviously the case most of the time why people being refused to get a schengen visa etc. This is the standard practice used by many EU countries.

Other that if you open a site like trustmilton.com or whatsoever, I would join but I am never gonna leave trust7, so take it easy ;)

Regards,
pwehrli
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/08 1:37 PM as a reply to ken cola.
Hi Milton,

you are missing the basic forms of behaviour!

You joined trust7 1 day ago and now you ask others to leave the forum, because they know more than you?

Who do you think that you are?

Honestly, I am always happy when new members are joining our community, but they should just behave like in all the other communities, forums or in real life, just polite!

Meanwhile there are almost 5.000 members (fivethousand!) and before you ask me, who I am, I will tell you:

I am the founder and moderator of this forum, the owners are all the members. You are welcome to stay, but except the basic rules!

I wish all of you a nice weekend :-)
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/27/08 7:35 PM as a reply to ken cola.
@chromy

Lacrima was right about the reasons your brother was refused a tourist visa. I invite people from Africa very often and the main reason for them not to receive a visa is the case when they cannot submit enough proof of "foot" down there, meaning that they have enough reasons for not staying in Germany when their time is over.
Is your brother working? Married? Student? How old is he? By answering these questions, I think I can better circle their reasons up.

Have a nice week-end.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3