Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa applicaton for two offers

Toggle
Visa applicaton for two offers
Answer
10/12/07 5:27 PM
Hallo all,

Currently I have a limited-term residence, which is bound with my present contract. I have got two new offers nearly at the same time, and plan to apply for the new visa. My questions are:
whether it is possible for me to apply for the new residence and relevant working permission at the same time with these two contracts which I have not signed yet. I mean, could I tell the officer in Ausländerbehörde that I have two offers, but I'm not sure whether I'm lucky enough to get the working permission and visa for either of them?

Does anyone have similar experience?

redarmy
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa applicaton for two offers
Answer
10/12/07 9:48 PM as a reply to red army.
Have you worked for 2 years in germany?

If yes then you can get BE, then the problem with work permit is solved as you dont need permission from arbeitsamt to work.

If no, then you have to choose one of the offer and apply according to that.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa applicaton for two offers
Answer
10/12/07 11:42 PM as a reply to red army.
Hey Raj,

Thank you for the tips.

I've worked for more than 2 years, and the type of Aufenthaltserlaubnis is §18. The new employer is located in other than my current city. Is it possible for me to get the Aufenthalerlaubnis immediately in my current city, or I have to wait for a couple of weeks for some paperwork and negotiation with the city which offers me the new job?

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18