Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

LIVING AND WORKING IN AUSTRIA (APPLYING FOR NIEDERLASUNG)

Toggle
Hello Everybody...

I am currently living in GERMANY for the Past 5 years...I am an INDIAN Citizen...

I have a green card,valid untill 2006 april. I currently have a job offer from Austria and am planning to relocate to AUSTRIA my question is..

What ever the Taxes I've paid in Germany (Worked for 2.5 years,(arbeitlos for 8 months), started my Praktikum (for 6 months for my Part time MBA also paid some taxes on what I earned as a Praktikant) can they be carried forward (As I heard that their is so EU agreements with GERMAN and Austria and other countries that a person working in Austria have a possibility to forward their taxes (OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS sorry if the question is CONFUSING::emoticon

1) if I start working in Austria whatever the taxes I pay in Austria will these be considered again all new or my earlier taxes what I paid would be carried forward I would like to apply for a Niederlasungs visum (Permanent Residence)next year any information about the same... if also in German please reply Thanx in advance...

Cheers..

Preetham
0 (0 Votes)

Re: LIVING AND WORKING IN AUSTRIA (APPLYING FOR NIEDERLASUNG)
Answer
8/19/05 5:31 PM as a reply to Preetham Kumar.
sorry preetham,

the answer of your question is simply "NO"....

better to wait in germany until you get unlimited residence permit. after that you an work in austria as a official cross border commuter by living in germany.

but once you move to austria, you have to wait 4 more years to get NE in austria.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott