Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa for USA

Toggle
Visa for USA
Answer
5/18/05 10:49 PM
HI,

Has anyone got experience in getting the visa for USA? I work for a company in Baden-Württemberg and am an Indian national. My company wants to send me for a training to USA. I know that for me, Frankfurt consulate is the concerned place. I would like to know from you how to quickly get a visa for USA.

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa for USA
Answer
5/19/05 1:26 AM as a reply to peter lacra.
you make an appointment for interview+documents with them, mostly 20 days-1 month waiting time. After you give the documents+interview(same day), between 5 to 10 days, they send you the passport issued with visa, very simple procedure, officers are polite.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa for USA
Answer
5/19/05 12:46 PM as a reply to peter lacra.
Hi,

If it is pretty urgent, they can stamp you the visa on the same day!! They did this for my whole family!! but getting an appointment is pain. it is very expensive to call and normally there is a waiting time of 1 month. They normally give you multiple entry visas for 10 years B1/B2 (Business and Tourist)

Best Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3