Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa Question

Toggle
Visa Question
Answer
4/13/11 11:19 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am working in Germany from past 22 months, after searching into this forum I came to know that I can change my visa to BE visa. Currently my work permit holds my company name. My work permit is going to end after 2 months. I do have a new offer from a different company and my joining date is after 2 months. In this case can I switch to BE visa? And how much time does it take for this process?

Thanks
Rockerz
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa Question
Answer
4/18/11 3:49 PM as a reply to Rocker z.
No you cannot change to BE visa. You need to work minimum 24 months to do that.

As you are changing job and at new place you will also have probation period, usually ABH will not approve BE visa.

But you can give a try and ask your ABH. The processing time is same day to couple of days (vary from place to place)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa Question
Answer
4/21/11 6:43 AM as a reply to Rocker z.
Hello, my experience is different as I got the "unlimited and unrestricted" employer visa after a year and 4 months (in Agentur für arbeit/ABH Frankfurt). So being 2 months short of 24 months, try you could get it.

Just make sure you stay in very very good terms with ur current employer so that they can deliver the necessary requested document (statement of unbefriestet und ungekündgte arbeitsverhaeltnis), this is one way.

The other way is to simple apply early enough for the work permit for the next job in which as well they should give you the employer unrestricted work permit, either way you can claim that work permit.

Good luck

Bolo
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3