Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Buying a house give the right to foreigner for getting VISA

Toggle
Hello every body
I have one question that I think it could be interesting for other ones.

One of my friends, who live out of Germany and EU, would like to get VISA form Germany. He does not want to work in Germany or EU. He has enough money to buy a house or an apartment in Germany. As I said, He does not want to work here but he need just VISA for spending his holiday in Europe.

If he buy a house or an apartment in Germany then “has he right to get VISA from Germany?”
I heard it is possible in France and Spain. If someone buys a house or an apartment then he can get VISA for one year and after one year he can extend his VISA without problem.

It would be nice if someone can answer to this question
Best regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Buying a house give the right to foreigner for getting VISA
Answer
11/29/05 8:08 PM as a reply to Mohammadreza Fardroo.
I dont think buying a house would do it in Germany. With the current law only investing a million bucks and creating 10 jobs might give him the "right" to get the residence permit but just buying a flat.. I mean.. in some parts of east Germany, you can get flats for 10.000 Euro.. I dont think that it is a strong argument to claim residence-right..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/29/05 8:57 PM as a reply to Mohammadreza Fardroo.
Just wanted to say what Lacrima said, so I don't have to double it.
If he has enough money to buy a house, then he can go for it and start asking for normal 3 months visa, that can be extended once for 3 other months.
The more he gets German visa, the more easier it is for him to get some more.

I got a friend who used to get visa for Germany whenever he wants because he was used to come over here frequently, he sometimes even succeed to get get his visa extended to a year.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/05 7:22 PM as a reply to Mohammadreza Fardroo.
Hello all
Thank you very much for your answer.
I understand your mean.
From which office or how can I ask this question and get official answer?
Or
Is there any web site, that I can find the answer to my question?
Best regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18