Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

FAQ about Citizenship ?

Toggle
FAQ about Citizenship ?
Answer
12/18/06 12:59 AM
I see that FAQ about citizenship should also be added.
I want to know about the condition for citizenship as 6-7 years legal stay in Germany. Are there some other strings attached with this legal stay?
If not then a person who has studied about 6-7 years and just joined a job now should be able to apply for it. or?
Thanks for your guideline.
Kirn
0 (0 Votes)

Re: FAQ about Citizenship ?
Answer
12/18/06 2:14 AM as a reply to kiran r.
good question, such question has been asked thousand times in this forum. so look around the old posts.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/18/06 11:17 PM as a reply to kiran r.
Thanks...
May be have been asked many times.
But I dod not find a precise answer.
Could you please indicate me a post.... Anyhow, my question may only need one line answer.
regards
Kirm
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/19/06 12:43 AM as a reply to kiran r.
Kirm,
It depends on the state in which you are living. Supposedly it is not easy to have the authorities count years spent under Student-Visa in Bavaria and BW.
Most of the German States however consider the years under Student-Visa for naturalization. So it depends..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3