Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Questions after UK HSMP approval

Toggle
Questions after UK HSMP approval Rajesh Singh 3/30/05 3:03 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Ma Gm 3/30/05 3:14 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Rajesh Singh 3/30/05 3:22 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Ma Gm 3/30/05 3:35 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Fred Jeffry 3/30/05 5:37 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Miodrag Vidanovic 3/30/05 5:41 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Baskaran Kumarsamy 3/30/05 6:04 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Mashud kabir 3/30/05 7:44 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval A Alvarez 3/31/05 1:00 AM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Rajesh Singh 4/7/06 5:31 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Pankaj Daga 4/7/06 6:19 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Jackson Jackal 4/11/06 6:22 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Jenin Suresh 4/12/06 2:02 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Arianit Neziri 4/13/06 12:20 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Jackson Jackal 5/15/06 4:09 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Abdul Rahman Mohammed 5/15/06 8:07 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval A Alvarez 5/16/06 2:38 AM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval satish dhamodharam 9/4/06 1:57 AM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval vinay kumar 7/3/08 9:57 AM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Tarun Puri 7/31/08 3:06 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Anonymous 12/10/09 12:22 AM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Heera Singh 4/7/10 9:27 AM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Anonymous 4/22/10 1:39 AM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval R V 4/22/10 3:49 AM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Akshay Khanna 4/22/10 5:09 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval Anonymous 4/22/10 10:33 PM
Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval R V 4/23/10 11:12 AM
Questions after UK HSMP approval
Answer
3/30/05 3:03 PM
Hello

I got approval from HSMP UK. I started to look for job in UK IT market. I am getting very good response and getting almost every day 3 to 4 telephonic interview. Some company would like to take face to face interview, for this I need UK visa. If I go to UK with valid work permit, only to face an interview

[1] Can I come back and work on my current Germany work permit (GC) after interview?
[2] What will be the effect on my GC after HSMP VISA on my passport?

-Kind Regards

Rajesh Singh
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Questions after UK HSMP approval
Answer
3/30/05 3:14 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hello Rajesh,
How ling did it took to get the HSMP approval? Is it easy? I have got one problem regarding the point system. Currently I have got more than the required points but in this march I am completing 28 years. So After completing 28 I have got 5 points lesser than the total required points? Is it possible to get the visa in the remaining one month.

What is the procedure?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/05 3:22 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hi Magi
I applied under 28 years point systems on 21 Jan 2005 and I got approval on 7th March 2005. It's really easy and gets more benefit if you apply from EU country. Still you have time, fill the form and send it to HSMP team and they should receive your application before you cross 28.

You don't need to apply for visa for this. And if you get approval even u cross 28 u r allow to go in UK.

Send me your email address I can send you form and more details.

-Regards

Rajesh Singh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/05 3:35 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hello Rajesh,
Thanks for the reply. My email id is gmin@rediffmail.com. Should we send the orginalcertificates along with the application
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/05 5:37 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hello Rajesh,

me too would like to have the details. My email ID is fredjeffry at hotmail dot com.

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/05 5:41 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
@rajeshsingh:

Of course you can continue to work normally after the interview in UK. As long as you are registered here and your AE+AA are valid, everything is fine.

For your interviews in UK you'll get ordinary visitor C visa for multiple entries (6 months duration probably); it's typical tourist class visa because you're not allowed to work with it. So, you are treated like you are going on holidays abroad.

The only thing I don't know how it's handled is if you have two parallel jobs, for example the full-time job in Germany and one project contract in the UK. Maybe even that is OK if it's settled where do you pay your taxes (because that's what interests them).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/05 6:04 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Congrats for your HSMP approval.

1. Yes u can continue working in GErmany after the interview in the UK
2. There is no effect of GC due to your HSMP visa on it.

I am an Ex GC presently working under HSMP in the UK. After getting the approval u need to apply for Entry clearance in the UK embassey in Dusseldorf. You can only keep one option in your mind either Germany or UK. Because at the end of your 1 year HSMP visa you need to submit your professional and economic activities in the UK in order to get HSMP extension for 3 more years. If not, you won't be able to get further extension.

So question of keeping your GC is immaterial if you are serious about UK.

I don't want to discuss about HSMP more here, otherwise Mr. Detlef may think this forum is being used for UK immigration :-).

Drop me an email baskey@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Regards,

Baskey
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/05 7:44 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
"I don't want to discuss about HSMP more here, otherwise Mr. Detlef may think this forum is being used for UK immigration ."

-->Detlef is generous enough not to mind on any matter. Because he is really a well-wisher to all of us.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/05 1:00 AM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
it is however forbidden to give immigration advice
if one has not registered with the government, this is why this forum would be illegal in the UK :-) ... but not in Germany

what I can tell you is that if you have both stamps in your passport border officers will control you extra carefully because they get confused

cheers,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/06 5:31 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hi All,

Once again me after a year back. I am in UK under HSMP and working with investment banking (IT Sector). After finishing of my first year, I applied for my VISA extension and I got 4 years of extension without any hassle. At the start of London life, it was a bit tough specially if you have lived before in country like Germany. But for carrier wise this made me feel very comfort. Initially I elected to not rock the boat at first stage in the London life, and it worked.

Overall I m very happy but I miss Germany as well.

-Kind Regards

Raj.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/06 6:19 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hi Raj,

Good to hear that things have worked out well for you emoticon I might also head down to London in a couple of months. I am waiting on my NE for Germany though first. I should have it in May.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/11/06 6:22 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
HI Rajesh,

Good to hear that you have settled down well in the UK after the immigration. I need some help from you regarding the same. Can you please drop me your mail id at the following address. Ofcourse others are also invited to help me out.

jb_jackal at yahoo dot co dot uk

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/12/06 2:02 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hello Rajesh,

me too would like to have the details. My email ID is vijayelan@yahoo.com

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/06 12:20 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hello Rajesh,

i would like to have this Documents too.
My email address is arianitneziri@hotmail.com !

Thanks
Kosovar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/15/06 4:09 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
HI All,

Sorry to post this here, but I know that there are many pre - German and present UK experts.

I have a initial 1 yr HSMP approval which is going to end on 29.09.06. I am planning to take up a job starting 1st of July. So my question is I only have 3 months again to renew my HSMP and is this 3 months residence enough to prove my living in UK, ofcourse I have a valid work contract unlimited and also have a very good bank balance.

Please some expert advise on this. Can I make evrything possible in 3 months, job I have found, but finding a house, applying for HSMP extension and so on.

May be someone can comment on how easy it is to find a house in London surroundings.

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/15/06 8:07 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hi Guys,
I am already in the UK on Holiday Maker,would like to apply for HSMP.
I have few question!
1) Should I translate my german work expereince certificate?
2) Where to translate them?

If any one could reply, I would be thankfull.

Cheers
Mohammed
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/16/06 2:38 AM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
@Jackal

Take a look at the sections:

Requirements for an extension of stay as a highly skilled migrant
Extension of stay as a highly skilled migrant
Refusal of extension of stay as a highly skilled migrant

under this link: http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/ind/en/home/laws___policy/immigration_rules/part_5/section_1.html?

the main problem is that, in the uk, everytime you spend more than 180 days per year abroad (they are thinking of shortening it to 90 days) the counter gets reset.

However, as long as you have a Job and pay taxes, they tend to be more lenient than in Germany if you have a gap, and it is probable that you get a 5 year extension. (You need 4 for undefinitive leave to remain).

Look for a flat in www.gumtree.com and findaproperty.co.uk, anything less than £100 pounds per week in london in zones 1-2, is usually bad.

@Mohammed

Yes, you should attach as much evidence as possible. You need a certified translation that is accepted by the british embassy.

regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/06 1:57 AM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hello Rajesh,

I am in the process of applying HSMP for UK. What do you say, it is better to go thro' some consultant or we can do it by ourself?

What was your experience on this?

regards,
Satish.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/3/08 9:57 AM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hello,

I am looking to get HSMP visa. I have found that my points are more than required to get the work permit but i want to know that would i be able to get the job after getting the visa from india only or i would need to go there and find one for me. Kindly advise.

Thanks
Vinay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/31/08 3:06 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Got the most professional advice on my HSMP Tier 1 visa from M/S Angel visa services Pvt. Ltd. and got the visa on the first attempt despite having an age difference of 10 yrs. I applied through them in New-Delhi. May be you should also try them as they have a good networking with UK immigration Lawyers. http://www.theangelworld.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/10/09 12:22 AM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hello Rajesh Singh,

I want to apply for HSMP to UK. Could you please let me know how to apply for it??PLease give me your mail id so that i can email you..
My email id is caty.cathrine@yahoo.com

waiting four reply.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/10 9:27 AM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hi Rajesh.hope you doing fine. I am not able to find any job after having HSMP approval. Its been one year, I havent got a job yet.

I am an IT guy. Please advice how can I proceed.

Thanks
Heera
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/22/10 1:39 AM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hello Rajesh Singh,

I want to apply for HSMP to UK. Could you please let me know how to apply for it??PLease give me your mail id so that i can email you..
My email id is caty.cathrine@yahoo.com

waiting four reply.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/22/10 3:49 AM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
@caty

WTF..............first you were in Germany for Internship on temporary visa...u lift all the possible balls to get a job...went back to India...got the work permit...as soon as u r back in DE, u were curious about Niederlassungserlaubnis....and now HSMP????

let me guess what will follow.....u want to be the next President of USA....coze if Obama can do it, u can also do it:-D......lolz...chill dude...a bird in hand is far better than the two in nest :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/22/10 5:09 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
@Raj2009

WTF..............first you were in Germany for Internship on temporary visa...u lift all the possible balls to get a job...went back to India...

Relax....I guess you are not familiar with the ultra-complex mechanism of women's faculty of thought process.

To help you understand venusians better, here is a story taken out of Bible....

-------The Creation of Woman-------

One day, after a near eternity in the Garden of Eden, Adam calls out to God, "Lord, I have a problem."

"What’s the problem, Adam?" God replies.

"Lord, I know you created me and have provided for me and surrounded me with this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, but I’m just not happy."

"Why is that, Adam?" comes the reply from the heavens.

"Lord, I know you created this place for me, with all this lovely food and all of the beautiful animals, but I am lonely."

"Well Adam, in that case I have the perfect solution. I shall create a ‘woman’ for you."

"What’s a ‘woman,’ Lord?"

"This ‘woman’ will be the most intelligent, sensitive, caring, and beautiful creature I have ever created. She will be so intelligent that she can figure out what you want before you want it. She will be so sensitive and caring that she will know your every mood and how to make you happy. Her beauty will rival that of the heavens and earth. She will unquestioningly care for your every need and desire. She will be the perfect companion for you," replies the heavenly voice.

"Sounds great."

"She will be, but this is going to cost you, Adam."

"How much will this ‘woman’ cost me Lord?" Adam replies.

"She’ll cost you a leg, an arm, an eye, an ear, and a testicle."

Adam ponders this for some time, with a look of deep thought and concern on his face. Finally Adam asks God, "Uhmmm.....and what do I get for a rib?"
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/22/10 10:33 PM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
Hello guys,
We are here for suggestions..please help people with your experinces.. I dont know what are the possibilites to extend visa..thats why I am askign questions..Please dont comment on others questions please...everybody has lot of questions in their mind.....if you want help people..but dont comment please.. this is my request.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/23/10 11:12 AM as a reply to Rajesh Singh.
@catycathrine

u got your work visa stamped in India just on the basis of 4 months of work contract???? thats not possible.

I guess u r really clever and making up all this....u tell one lie, than another one to cover it.....?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott