Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

einbürgerung

Toggle
einbürgerung
Answer
2/4/11 11:59 AM
Hello All

This forum really very helpful.Thanks to all. I have a different situation. I am going to fulfill all requirements for einbürgerung. My wife and son is also fulfilling the condition. But only problem is that my son is studying in India and my wife looks after her. They have valid visa because they visit me in every six months.

I have following questions

1:Can my son apply for einbürgerung? He lived in DE for continuously five years and when I apply for passport he will be 8 years. Does any one have this kind of experience?
2: I am getting kindergeld. I hope there is nothing wrong. Because I am paying taxes here and my son is still registered. Does anyone have this kind of experinece?
3: My tax class is still III because my wife is still registered here? I don't think authorities will ask me why I didn't change it to Tax class I. What do you say?
3: Is it also mandatory for spouse to do Integration course for einbürgerung?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: einbürgerung
Answer
2/4/11 5:31 PM as a reply to mannu KD.
a stupid question from me. If you plan to do einbürgerung then why let your son study in India?

My answer maybe wrong but I can tell what I know:
1. As long as you fullfil the requirement, your family can follow you to become citizen.
2. I think it is illegal to have child living outside of germany and getting kindergeld. Prepare to pay huge fine when you are caught.
3. It is also illegal to pay tax class 3 when your wife actually live not in the same household.
Prepare to pay huge fine when you are caught.

Of course for 2 and 3, THEORITICALLY your son and wife live in germany. So if the tax office / arbeitsamt find out, you have to pay huge fine.

4. I think it is.

To apply for einbürgerung, you to fill in a lot of form and declare that you / your family have given the correct information. If I were you, I won't want to be there when the immigration office found out why your wife registered here but stay most of the time in india .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/4/11 7:57 PM as a reply to mannu KD.
I know one case almost similiar(Indian with german passport, family in India) with fines running up to 40 thousand euros and a court case against the passport holder.Caught in Frankfurt airpot, reported to Finanzamt.
Be extremely careful!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/4/11 7:59 PM as a reply to mannu KD.
one more sad part is most of the legal insurances do not cover residency rights.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott