Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

flat in München

Toggle
flat in München
Answer
3/20/05 8:05 PM
Hi,

I would like to know if somebody has information about a flat in München, starting at 01.05. I´m looking for a 1 (1 1/2)room flat or even in a WG would be Ok.

Thanks for your help,

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Re: flat in München
Answer
3/20/05 9:56 PM as a reply to Alex I.
Hi, Alex,

I've just solved this problem, I could tell you about my practical experience.

To find a home in München is not easy at all! The concurence is extrem, always 5-6 people are waiting in front of the door for the Besichtigungstermin. The prices for 1-room appartment start from 400 EUR warm (even 400 EUR is with compromises).

There are a lot of internet sites, usually commersial. It is free if you offer an appartment, but if you a looking for one, you should pay. A friend of mine has paid an account at www.ohneprovision.de. They publish announcements usually 2 times a week, as I understand, they get the information from the newspapers. There was a cace, when the owners of an appartment were announced it at SZ (Sueddeutsche Zeitung), but we found the announcement at the internet site. You could look at www.immobilienscout24.de too. SZ has also internet site. You could by the newspaper too, in friday they have rubric for "Wohningen".

Now, a practikal advise: go to www.immobilienscout24.de and set you search criteria. You'll get a lot of matching advertisements, but the most of them are from Immobilien firms. Just ignore them if you are not prepared to pay 2.3 rents Provision. Some of the advertisements are "vom Privat" - check them, but your chance is low, because usually it is too late (anyway, who knows...). The third category are messages from Hausverwaltung companies - this is what you need - they don't take Provision (some ask for 120 EUR only), and usually there are few homes available. There are phones, fax numbers, probably emails. Contact them, and your chances to find something are real. I did the same.

Regards,
Plamen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/05 9:17 PM as a reply to Alex I.
Hi Plamen,

thanks for your advice.

Uhmm, yes, it seems complicated.

Well, I will follow your guidelines and I hope that somebody here may inform me if he/she knows any option.

Grüße,

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/27/05 8:26 PM as a reply to Alex I.
Hi @ll,

I am moving to münchen on 01.05.2005. If anyone knows vacant 1 Zimmer wohnung within the range of 400 to 450 Warmmiete then please let me know.

Kind regards,
Sunny
howcute@gmx.net
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7