Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Need suggestion - related to business

Toggle
Need suggestion - related to business
Answer
10/26/06 4:03 AM
Hi,

I am a GC, have completed my 5 years but do not have NE as yet, would apply for it in march (there is reason behind it).

I am planning to start a business with a german friend. AB says that I cannot do my own business as I have BE but no permission for selbständigkeit. I have been informed by a taxconsultant that I cannot be owner of the company but can be a gesselschaftler (partner). Does anybody of you have any informtion about this. I don't want to go to IHK and discuss with them about my plan, I also don't want to wait untill I get NE.

Secondly, I also want to know how to import. Do I have to get some permission or do I have to be a licence holder importer, etc. Or can I simply give an order, pay the customs and receive the shipment.

I would appreciate Inputs from you guys.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Need suggestion - related to business
Answer
10/26/06 1:21 PM as a reply to Vicky Singh.
Hi Viking,

your tax consultant is right. You cannot do any self-dependent business as long you do not have the permission in your passport.

But there are some solutions:

1st you should get your 'Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet' from the alien office easily, if you came here under the 'Greencard Sheme'.

2nd you found an UK Limited, let your German friend be the director and you can hold 100% of the shares. The UK Limited have the same rights as a German GmbH, but is much easier to found and to manage and you do not have to pay 25.000,- Euro into your account.

trust7 can found you a UK Limited in 1 day.

Because there are more and more of the t7 members who are already self-dependent or who are thinking about this, I will publish some tips regarding this topic in a couple of days.

If you want more details please contact me via mail: dvh at trust7 dot com.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Need suggestion - related to business
Answer
10/26/06 8:20 PM as a reply to Vicky Singh.
Hello Detlef,
That's really interesting. Please share more information on this base.

Best regards,
Pramod.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3