Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

concerning my ''Aufenthaltserlaubnisantrag'', advice is needed please!!!

Toggle
Hi every one,
I'm a non EU medical doctor,
i have offer for employment in a hospital in Germany.
I was already in Berlin last Jan/Feb, short stay,
finished required meetings,
I was back to Egypt, where i applied for my ''Aufenthaltserlaubnisantrag'',
at 17th Feb.
One month later, the Embassy said, the ''Ausländerbehörde'' in Berlin asked for my 'Berufserlaubnis', i obtained it already in March, and was sent for the ''Ausländerbehörde'' at 24th- March.
Until now, already 4 months since i applied for my long term Visa, i didn't receive their final decision.
I know that the ''Ausländerbehörde' will involve the ''Arbeitsagentur'' in the process.
But it has been already too long, so anyone please has any idea, how long it takes ?and how to accelerate the process ?
0 (0 Votes)

Ask your employer to contact Ausländerbehörde (ABH) in Berlin to enquire about the status or you can contact Berlin ABH. Look for the contact number on internet.

Obtaining work permit would take max 8 weeks plus another 4 weeks. Max 12 weeks or 3 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Re:''Aufenthaltserlaubnisantrag'', advice is needed please!!!
Answer
6/16/10 7:08 PM as a reply to R S.
Thanks a lot for your reply,
I have contacted the (ABH) in Berlin to enquire about my status, and they replied me 2 weeks later, on 14th April:
''Die abschließende Bearbeitung wird jedoch durch die Beteiligung anderer Dienststellen noch einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen.
Genaue Angaben zur Bearbeitungsauer kann ich Ihnen leider nicht machen.''

And after that i asked the Hospital (my employer) to contact them, so they sent (fax) them twice, in last months, asking for my status, but the (ABH) has never replied them.

And as you've mentioned, i also thought it takes max. 3 months,
and as it has been 4 months now, i am searching any effective way to accelerate it.
0 (0 Votes)

Contact ABH every 2 weeks to track the status OR
Employ an immigration lawyer to press your case

Here is a list of some immigration lawyers
http://www.eiln.com/images/Brochure_English.pdf

Some people in trust7 have used the services of VPMK.de
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK