Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Need your Help: Good Driving school in Hessen

Toggle
Had any one of you visited a "Fahrschule" (driving school) in the area Frankfurt-Darmstadt (Hessen) and was satisfied (good instructor)?

I am subscribed in a driving school and have actually pbs with my instructor. I would like to change and to know if anyone of you heard about a good driving school.
Thank you in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Need your Help: Good Driving school in Hessen
Answer
8/11/05 7:47 PM as a reply to Nadia Taleb.
http://www.fahrschule-easy.de/

Thomas was my instructor, realistic guy, i passed in my first attempt for written and practice driving. If you do what he is telling 1-to-1, you pass easily at the 1st attempt.

Inhaber:
Thomas Hoffmann
Telefon:
(069) 67 72 02 85

Goldsteinstrasse 107
60528 Frankfurt
Thomas:
(0172) 6 52 37 26
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/11/05 8:06 PM as a reply to Nadia Taleb.
Hello Nadia,
you can check out this website for many schools around your area:

www.fahrschulen.de

it really depends on the pbs in deciding to change the school. If the instructor is not competent enough, then its a good reason to look for some other school.

However just from experience: most driving schools are owned by the instructórs, so the main aim of every instructor is to earn as much money as possible from candidates. So they dont let the candidate somehow to get the licence in a good time and less money. which is ofcourse a dilemma!

A tip could be to try a school which is part of some sort of group / academy / Verein etc.

i got my führerschein from:
http://www.ekkis-fahrschule.de/

the instructor is competent, but he has normally many people, so u dont get driving dates too often.

-Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/05 6:13 PM as a reply to Nadia Taleb.
Nadia,

I have used a driving school in Darmstadt, I stronglz recommend a certain teacher there, me and few colleagues have done our licences with him and we are all satisfied, he doesn't try to make more money than what you really have to pay.
My wife is also going to make her licence with him, his english is very good.

If you tell him that you got his contact from Wael (working at Eumetsat) he might give you additional free sevices.

Wolfgang Kaempf
0170-3238902

Good luck,

Wael
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/15/05 4:45 PM as a reply to Nadia Taleb.
Thanks for ur reply.

Unfortunately, I tried to learn with him. He was nice but very talkative.

After many hours with him, I switch to one of his colleagues. It was told to me that I have learned nothing...Maybe, it is very subjective. For persons who already drived, it's ok but for beginners like me...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott