Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Am i eligible for job serach visa after my first job is going to fnish

Toggle
hai all
my name is srinivas working as engineer.my workcontract,workpermit and visa are going to finish by the end of decmeber 2007.My question is, i already worked for a company for 2 years.still now i did not get any other job. so meanwhile am i eligible to get jobsearch visa for searching a new job and staying in germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Am i eligible for job serach visa after my first job is going to fnish
Answer
11/25/07 10:06 PM as a reply to srinivas bobby.
>>My question is, i already worked for a company for 2 years.still now i did not get any other job.

Dude, your english is horrible. Dont expect proper answers if you dont take time in explaining properly.Answer the following questions

1. Are you still working? If no, when did u stop working?

If you have worked for 2 years you will get Arbeitslosen geld and your visa will also be extended for a minimum of 3 months.

Put your resume in www.stellenmarkt.de Your sure to get somem calls.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/26/07 12:22 PM as a reply to srinivas bobby.
@Raj

...Put your resume in www.stellenmarkt.de Your sure to get somem calls....

Not exactly the Queen's english, is it? :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/26/07 12:32 PM as a reply to srinivas bobby.
@akshay

much better than Queens when being completely sloshed on a weekend ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/26/07 2:08 PM as a reply to srinivas bobby.
Hai raj

thanks for reaply.

my workcontract is going to be finish on 30.12.2007.my visa also valid till that date only. i got letter from foreign office giving the termin on 18 th dec for visa extension.so my questions are

1. did they extend my visa on 18 th dec with out my work contract.

2.how many min years do i require as an employer to apply for arbietlos geld in arbietsamt
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/26/07 2:50 PM as a reply to srinivas bobby.
>>1. did they extend my visa on 18 th dec with out my work contract.

Take your salary receipts for the last three months and it should be probably ok

>>2.how many min years do i require as an employer to apply for arbietlos geld in arbietsamt

It is enough if you have worked atleast 1 year.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/27/07 11:04 AM as a reply to srinivas bobby.
hi,

I think you should immediately inform the Arbeitsamt about your status to get the Arebeitlosgeld. There is a certain time frame within which one must inform about his unemployment status.

I know one should immediately inform the arbeitsamt if he gets any termination letter (resignation by the employee or employer) and he does not get any job.

The Arbeitsamt may grant you Arbeitslosgeld for 6 months. If the Arbeitsamt grants you this, Auslanderbehörde may not create further troubles to extend your visa.

br
mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/27/07 5:14 PM as a reply to srinivas bobby.
hai mk congrats

i went arbietsamt to ask about arbietlosgeld in hannvoer. they told that first i should have visa to stay in germany. denpending on visa stauts they will issue my arbietlosgeld.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/27/07 12:55 PM as a reply to srinivas bobby.
Hi

I am also in the same position like Mr. Srinivas.
My current work contract ends by dec 31st 2007 and eventually my residence permit also ends. I worked as wiss.mit. for one year.
I went to Auslanderbehorde and asked for permission to stay as I would like to search for a job.

I filled up 6 months in the application form but she gave one month from the date I appeared. She verified my interview documents to ensure that I am really searching for a job.

So as of now, I have fiktionsbesch. until jan 17th.
She also gave me a termin on jan 16th and asked me to come with a arbeitsvertrag. She might have assumed that I would manage to get a job by that time.

But I am not sure abt it. Now my doubt is whether
she would extend my visa for some more time (atleast 3 months I need). what do you suggest me to do in order to convince them?

Thanks for your time
Best regards
Varadharajan, Bremen
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7