Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Beschäftigung jeder Art erlaubt

Toggle
Beschäftigung jeder Art erlaubt
Answer
5/26/11 6:38 PM
Dear all

I wish to get more details & legal implementations/rights etc from esteemed members of this forum regarding following phrase.

"Beschäftigung jeder Art erlaubt"

Regards

Asghar
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Beschäftigung jeder Art erlaubt
Answer
5/26/11 7:15 PM as a reply to Asghar Shahzad.
Hello Asghar, whether I am esteemed or not will be left to you but the mention "Beschäftigung jeder Art erlaubt" is as well on my residence permit and has been interpreted as "unrestricted" work permit. Unrestricted in the sense of not tighting you to an employer. It is as well usually in time only limited by the validity of your passport, in case you do not already have the Niederlassungserlaubnis (unlimited residence permit) for Germany.
Cheers

Bolo(Frankfurt)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Beschäftigung jeder Art erlaubt
Answer
5/27/11 12:54 PM as a reply to Asghar Shahzad.
@ Asghar

That line means, you can work all kind of jobs (e.g. Software developer or CEO of a company etc) and no permission from ABH required.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott