Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Good Indian Stock Tips as a Paid Service.

Toggle
Hi,
Iam looking for a Paid Service which gives good Stock tips in Indian Market. If you know any good site, please share.

Many thanks,
Mohan.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Good Indian Stock Tips as a Paid Service.
Answer
11/10/10 12:40 AM as a reply to krishna mohan.
If you are willing to invest INR 2.5 million, you can subscribe to PMS from one of the AMC's. They will manage your portfolio for a fee 1% to 2%.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/10/10 1:01 PM as a reply to krishna mohan.
@stutt23,

Which AMC??
More details please.
What will be the Returns per year?

Thanks,
Mohan.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/11/10 3:59 PM as a reply to krishna mohan.
Kotak, Geojit, HDFC, CitiGold India, Deutsche Bank, HSBC etc
Last year almost everybody was approx 15-35% but depending on your risk appetite
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/23/10 4:10 AM as a reply to krishna mohan.
Sooner or later, we must realize that there is no station, no one place to arrive at once and for all. The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly outdistances us.
"Relish the moment" is a good motto, especially when coupled withe the Psalm 118:24:"This is the day which the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in itmoncler vest." It isn't the burdens of today that drive men mad. It is the regrets over yesterday and the fear of tommorrow. Reget and fear are twin thieves who rob us of today.
So stop pacing the aisles and counting the miles. Instead, climb more mountains, eat more icecreams, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more and cry less. Life must be lived as we go along. Then the station will come soon enough.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/24/10 3:03 PM as a reply to krishna mohan.
@zhen1827

oh, what a wonderful thought! I wish all my colleagues and friends follow it as a religion, while I focus on my own materialistic goals ;-)

Sorry, my reply may not be helpful for the person who posted the original question. :-(
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott