Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Did not get NE!!

Toggle
Did not get NE!!
Answer
5/30/06 4:28 PM
Hi *.*,

I did not get NE because of salary problem but they extened my visum another 3 months with the following sentence,

der Aufenthaltstiel also fortbestehend (§ 81 Abs 4 AufenthG)

Beschaftigung jeglicher Art erlaubt.

Does anybody knows what is the exact meaning of that.

Can i work anywhere in DE without going ABH or AA when i found another job? and also can i work part time i.e 2 or 3 hours??

Thankx,
Vijay
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Did not get NE!!
Answer
5/30/06 4:47 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
Can i work anywhere in DE without going ABH or AA when i found another job? and also can i work part time i.e 2 or 3 hours??

Yes.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/30/06 8:04 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
what kinda visa did you had before and what was your salary level? Did you had a fixed contract with your company?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/30/06 8:39 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
@NoBody

I am working here since Jan 2001 under GC. I got normal GC salary per annum when i was in devlopment divison. As our firma dont have projects they transfered to IT Support division since Janauray 2006 and also reduced the salary as 28K per annum or else they will give a gunidung. So I accept and made an vetrag(with unlimited) like that.

Now the problem is ABH asked me, according to my vetrag(They are having the old one which was made on 2004) salary detail is differant than the salary slip.

Dont know what should I do???

In the mean time, I got part time job(Web site Adminis.) offer for 2 to 3 hours and Saturday but I am not sure whether I am allowed to do or not.

Any sussgesstion???

Thx,
Vijay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/30/06 9:01 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
you are allowed to do 10 jobs but only if you are not self employed.

acctually you HAVE to get NE if you fullfil conditions. 28 k is enough unless you are with family.

so you can take additional job and give them new Vertrag if it is the problem. Is it unbefristete Vertrag?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/30/06 9:16 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
@DVD

Shall I inform to ABH about the new vetrag and also part time job???

Yes I have the Unfriestes vetrag

Thx,
Vijay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/31/06 4:02 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
Hi All,

Expecting ur replies!!!

Thx,
Vijay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/1/06 1:12 AM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
Hi..
Listen, I am almoust 6 years hier and they fucked me up also every month.
If you want your NE, show them your Unbefristete Vertrag and all others Vertrags that will show it that you have enought money for monthly living.
Mostly they need Unbefristete Vertrag so you can get NE and most of all is important if the Beamter is on good mood for ausländers.
If he/she is in good mood they can give you.
This is my personal experience.
Yes you can work everything you want and everywhere you want - it is written in your pass.
But only valid for 3 months.
So try to get some verlangerung or convincing them to giv you NE - simply fight if you want that NE. They can not kick you out so long you have montly receiving of money.
Best luck...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/06 3:16 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
look Vijay,

if you do not have wife and kids, (Do you?) than your salary is enough for your NE.
Tell ABH about your unbefristete Vertrag and part time job and they will have to give you NE!

If they do not give you than do a formal Antrag for NE stating all the law §§ and show that you fullfil all of them.

Or use a lawyer.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/06 3:27 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
Vijay I never heard that one gets 3 months because of salary. Usualy if you do not have enough salary for NE, you get 2-5 years.
Maybe it is something else. Maybe they do not take entrance 3 months visa into account for 5 years? So you would need 3 more months for NE?

But if they really gave you 3 months because of the salary than it is completely unusual evem illegal. They have no right to do it.
Whole story is funny. If there is problem with difference between salary and Vertrag why don't they ask you?
What languge do they speak with you?
Maybe they are bad in english?
Or you are bad in german?
You have to be able to talk german to get NE!
But even if you do not talk german, you have to get min. 2 or even 5 years visa.

Anyway vijay, you will have to answer us those questions if you expect us to help you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/6/06 2:17 PM as a reply to Jenin Suresh.
@DVD

They did not know that I am getting less salary. According to my vetrag(unlimited) its should be 3.8K per month(brutto) but due to the company internal problem they reduced my salary as 2.5K per month(Brutto)

Beamter asked me why the salary is differant than the vetrag, I said that we dont have enough project thats why I am getting less salary for last few months. But she didnt accept my arguments and told that we are going to check with AA & then come back to you.

Finally I asked her If I change the vetrag then its ok?? but she told that you should talk to your arbeitgebar. So finally I am going to try one more time, hope i will get it. lets c ....!!!!

The arguments were full & full germman lang, ofcourse my german is not so good but she & I can understand each other.

Thx,
Vijay
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3