Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Green Card : Job Change after 2005

Toggle
Green Card : Job Change after 2005
Answer
11/29/05 4:25 PM
Hello Friends,

I came across Trust7 last year and have been following some topics and discussions. I know this question is perhaps been already asked, I would however try it again.

Im in Germany since 3 and half years and was able to secure myself a job and have a green card since April 04. As for now I am changing my Employer and will be joining the new office from 1st Jan. My question is will my GC be effected with this, how is the procedure and the offices that would I have to run too. Any tips and suggestions from you good people out there will be very helpful coz the very thought of running between the behördes is alarming for me. Please help.

best regards,
Zubair
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Green Card : Job Change after 2005
Answer
11/29/05 4:44 PM as a reply to ZA M.
Actually changing the job for an ex-GCler should be no problem. What is written on your residence permit ?

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/29/05 5:17 PM as a reply to ZA M.
Hi Lacrima,

thanks for the prompt reply. here is what is written on my residence permit.

" Ausübung einer Erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet, mit Ausnahme einer Tätigkeit als IT-Fachkraft, längstens bis zum 31.07.2008. Arbeitsaufnahme nur gemäß gültiger Arbeitsgenehmigung gestattet "

regards,
Zubair
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/29/05 6:50 PM as a reply to ZA M.
you should have no problems switching job if your ABH (or AA)Beamter knows §46.2 BeschV and it is his job to know it.
but you MUST get another WP (visa) in your pass.

something like
Be nur in IT
or
Eg nur in IT
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18