Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Dependent Visa for Parents

Toggle
Dependent Visa for Parents
Answer
9/25/06 5:18 PM
Hi,

I would like to bring by parents to Germany on a Dependent Visa. Is it possible on a specific ground that they can join me as long as I stay in Germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Dependent Visa for Parents
Answer
9/25/06 5:35 PM as a reply to Rajesh Sharma.
Hi
Only your children and your wife can be on a dependent visa. There are very rare cases where also parents can be brought on a dependent visa but in such cases, you usually need to prove that there is no one (relatives) who can take are of them and they are badly ill without any possible care conditions.
This is called "Härtefall" but dont rely on this option, as it is not piece of cake to bring someone based on solely this condition.

So the answer to your question is actually "No".

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Dependent Visa for Parents
Answer
9/25/06 7:27 PM as a reply to Rajesh Sharma.
@rsharma

There are some english speaking countries who allow long-term/unlimited visa for dependent parents. For example.....UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Neu Zealand.....
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott