Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Infos about BE

Toggle
Infos about BE
Answer
2/15/07 4:30 PM
Hi,

Since 03.2003 I'm working/living in Germany (Not GC) and next month I need get a new Aufenthaltstitel. I was today by the ABH and ask to get a new one without a Arbeitsgeberhinweisung (BE). The woman there told me that she can't decide if I can get one and she will send a question to the Arbeitsamt. I have signed a paper and she told me that next week should have an answer. Can someone tell me something about this? After 4 years in D should possible to get one, I think.
Thanks a lot,
Mauricio
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Infos about BE
Answer
2/15/07 5:16 PM as a reply to Mauricio Streisky.
Your nervousness is understandable. But this is the process for obtaining a BE(decision has to be made by AA). I see no problem in u getting BE and is only a matter of time. I see no problem. Get back here only if u get a negative decision.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott