Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Experience in ABH - NE

Toggle
Experience in ABH - NE
Answer
6/8/05 2:46 PM
Hey guys,

I was in ABH today to know my possibility of getting NE. The beamterin was really nice to me and I told her I would like to apply for NE. She took my passport and went in for few minutes and came back and told me I could get but I only need to do it in mid of August (my visa expires end of september). She said they don't have so much applications and so it would'nt take that long to process it.
All they need is my last 3 salary slips, my work contract, my passport, and , my rental contract. I guess it going to workout.

@Nobody

What was your experience in ABH? I guess you were already there or?

Regards
Faisal
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Experience in ABH - NE
Answer
6/8/05 3:31 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
Hi Faisal,

I was already there indeed, went last month to get an appointment and make the application but the guy told me that I have to go there 2 days before the end of my visa, with quite the same documents that you mentionned (with some more, you just have to search the post where I listed them emoticon) and that they will treat the case right away, checking if they can give it right at that time or wait til I complete my 5 years (5 years will be in October but my visa is until August) in that case, I will first have a small extension just to fill the gap.

But they are quite nice with me, I dunno if it's because the first contact they had from me was thru the lawyer ;)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 4:06 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
Hey nobody,

Nice to know that. I always had really good experience in all those offices I went. May be because it's a small town. The people here are also nice. May be the evil habits not reached here yet. :-)) Anyway I will be going there in August. Another problem is I have a really good offer from another company. You think it would affect the NE if I take up a new job?

Regards
Fais
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 4:33 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
If you have to bring out the kinda documents they asked me for, then it could put it in jeopardy but frankly, I'm not sure that they could make a problem with that, but better get a professional answer on that.
For reminder, the paper I'm talking about is that I have to submit an Arbeitsbescheinigung from my employer and which should be not older than 14 days from the days the application will be made and which should extends itself to at least 6 months, meaning that the employer needs to specify that he will employ me for at least 6 months after the application, which could be tedious if you are still in Probezeit, because in that case, it simply cancels the Probezeit, if you follow my mind.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 4:33 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
Hi @Faisal/@Nobody,
I have been to ABH this week and asked the same question, if change of company going to affect NE. The Beamter said 'No'.
But what if the applicant for NE (having already paid 60 social versicherungs) is layed off before getting NE(my case)??????

And what about abfindung---is there any concrete regulation????

Pls also visit my thread

'how to handle...,kuendigung,Abfindung, NE'

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 4:50 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
I frankly dunno but if securing a job is a pre-requisite, then it could be dangerous.
If you already paid the 60 months and thus are normally eligible to get unemployment benefits, maybe they will only extend for the period of the unemployments benefits. You're then in charge to get a job as fast as possible.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 4:56 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
@bravo1

BTW my father's ID in the air force was "Whisky Bravo" emoticon

I just reminded myself that you can forget about the 60 months payments because they won't be taken in account for NE then it only remains the "sein Lebensunterhalt gesichert ist" clause that you will have to take care of.
This Lebensunterhalt can be secured by a job (better option) or with unemployment benefits, but then for a limited period, so... yeah man, tedious question, I really dunno what could come out with that.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 4:58 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
@bravo1 again

all the clauses in §9 of the AuslG are undermeant to be "und" clauses anr not "oder" clauses, so you really need to get all of them right to get NE.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 5:56 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
I think after spending the 5 years in Germany, then you do not need an unlimited contract after the 5 years to get NE. Even if you have a limited contract after the 5 years (example 1 more year), you will get NE. Am I right or wrong guys?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 6:09 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
right but an unlimited one is always better.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/8/05 6:18 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
At Fraunhofer Institut where I work , there are no umlimited contract unless you are a manager or group leader. As engineer normally you get them limited, and the ABH knows that.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/9/05 3:19 AM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
@ faisalm

I had also to change my company during my application for NE. In fact they gave NE to me while they knew that I already resigned from my company and that I have a new contract starting from 01 June, I got NE in mid May.

wsh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/14/05 5:27 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
Actually the beamterin told me on the phone Mid of August, But I don't have a good feeling abt that. You guys think I can go early..like in July? I guess I can tell them that I need it as soon as possible as I need to sign some contracts...

Regards
Fais
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/14/05 6:56 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
You can allways try. They can do it if they want. One guy also managed to get NE earlier.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/15/05 8:33 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
hi all,

while the question of NE is debatable if a person has been "laid off", switching jobs (coz u do have a alternate source of income) should not affect it adversely. this is what common sense dictates - but you never know with Beamters and how their brains work !!

In addition, here is some more information that may be handy to some of you, though it is not directly related to the NE per se.
http://europa.eu.int/scadplus/printversion/en/lvb/l23034.htm

cheers,
ashish
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/10 7:37 PM as a reply to Faisal Muhammed.
hi could you please give me details
i have girlfriend from germany who is student right now we both want to marry in india...what all legal doucuments i need to produce to get visa to stay with her in her place...she can show residence accommodation of her uncle
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott