Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
job & GC
Answer
2/13/05 2:44 PM
Hi
I am a sap hr functional consultant with 4+ years of consulting experience and an overall experience in IT industry of 8+ years. I am currently on business in frankfurt and would like to explore the possibility of finding employment here in germany and/or apply for a green card. Could someone please advise me n the "how-to-go-about-getting-myself-a-job-and-GC" please?
I would like to mention here that I do not know german, but that didnt prevent me from finding my way around here in frankfurt nor did it prevent me from communicating with locals... by the way people here are very friendly and warm emoticon
anyone with info may mail me at gantisrinivas@gmail.com

thanx & regards
ganti.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: job & GC
Answer
2/13/05 6:15 PM as a reply to ganti srinivas.
job search engines
0 (0 Votes)

Re: job & GC
Answer
2/14/05 2:08 PM as a reply to ganti srinivas.
"how-to-go-about-getting-myself-a-job-and-GC", about a job, go through search engines and newspapers, for a GC, just forget about that, it doesn't exist anymore. Who could get something which doesn't exist?

"I would like to mention here that I do not know german", that's a bad point.

"that didn't prevent me from finding my way around here in frankfurt", quite normal, Frankfurt is a metropolis, so many people know English, but let me tell you that it's not the case everywhere.

"nor did it prevent me from communicating with locals", it depends on which kinda locals you're talking about, but it's surely not the kinda locals I know of in many parts of Germany. Maybe your locals where people working in some IT branch, they are more likely to know English.

"by the way people here are very friendly and warm", that's Frankfurt, but not all Ffm.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18