Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

parent support/unterhalt form attestation?

Toggle
Hi all,
Can any one from pakistan tell me from where you signed parent support form. It is not clear which is concerened authority in pakistan for those attestation. I gave parrent support form attested from Notar but FA did not accepted it. I have tried two different tax consultant & they are not able to get money back,what I had previously got without tax consultant help.
If any one from pakistan calrify from which office they attested these form that will be great. My parents don't work nor have any source of income. Because I asked my brother to get attestation from Nazim & Nazim said I don't know about your parents income. So I am confused from whome should I get these form attested. I don't know even if I get these form attested from Nazim, will be it accepted by FA or not.

Regards

mahmud
0 (0 Votes)

Re: parent support/unterhalt form attestation?
Answer
7/24/06 12:07 AM as a reply to sajid mahmud.
the attestation from Nazim is normally requied by German embassy in islamabad for visa purposes..
Normally they accept an oath commissionar attestion. In ur case, the suggestion is to make it attested from Magistrate of your city in PK, because Magistrate is the right authority to make such attestations, this titel is known here as well, i suppose.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/06 11:21 AM as a reply to sajid mahmud.
@mahmud
FA in DE only accepts attestation from Nazim. So please do a attestation from Nazim and submit your forms, it works.
Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/06 2:50 AM as a reply to sajid mahmud.
Hi All,
My tax consultant after talking with FA told me to do attestation from Burgermeister,which is so called Nazim in pakistan i think so. Did you people did attestation from Nazim and was accepted by FA?
I am trying for 2003& 2004 but no luck till now.

Regards.

mahmud
0 (0 Votes)

unterhalt form
Answer
1/5/07 10:01 PM as a reply to sajid mahmud.
Dear All,

I am looking for the unterhalt form.
Could you please provide me a link, from where I can get it. Or if you have a soft copy, I will be very glad to receive it at asmfiroz@yahoo.com

Happy new year.
Thanks

ASM
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/8/07 8:42 PM as a reply to sajid mahmud.
In the FAQ sections!

at the bottom of this page:
http://trust7faq.wiki.com/Tax
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/19/07 11:22 PM as a reply to sajid mahmud.
Hi,

The link you sent pooints just to some general wiki, no sign of anything related to taxes.Can you please post the link again?

Btw, did you find out how to get FA approve your parent support? Please tell me how if you did.

Thanks in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18