Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

FeedBack and Critics

Toggle
FeedBack and Critics
Answer
1/30/07 12:58 PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to get a feeback from people living in germany,EU, Have they come across following services.

Ps: Intended region is GERMANY.

Rating your doctors, hospitals and treatments.
(punctuality, helpfulness and knowledge )
why not people rate the doctor?

Creating personal health record and make it public for appropriate physician at users will.
Is it legal in germany?

Service for making appointments online for doctors and Clinics in different cities.

Symptom Checker(Why does your throat hurt? ):
This concept is there in lot of countries have u seen it in germany.

If you guys feel its bullshit ...do let me know.

Regards
Pac
0 (0 Votes)

Re: FeedBack and Critics
Answer
1/30/07 1:22 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
Hi
For 1, you can get sued because of damaging the reputation of the doctor. Who is gonna judge what you are writing is correct, maybe you just want to take revenge, because you don't like the doctor because of personal reason x. Very difficult to achieve in Germany legally.

For 2, because of "Datenschutz" a new legislation may be needed to make it possible. With current laws, I don't think that you can do it.

For 3, could be a good business idea, but you have to persuade the doctors to use the system. Some doctors already do it. It is more a decision of the doctor, whether he/she wants to publicize his/her schedule.

For 4, some health insurance companies have such things. You can read on their web-sites about the illness(es) and symptoms etc. or do you mean rather an expert system which decides what your illness might be depending on your inputs ? I guess, such system would not be reliable, as a doctor should approve the diagnosis every time.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/30/07 1:57 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
@Lacrima- Do you have experience with medical domain.
@Akshay ,DVD, NoBody , Fred Do comment

Would like to provide services in which some services are just add-on.

For 1,
Public is going to rate the doctors.
What if Doctor is willing to be judged.Even then will it be difficult?

For 2,
As a common man does he has no rights to take clinical advice from the free community ?
Millions of doctors are ready to take up acute cases for clinical trails or do treatment for free of cost.

For 3,
Even one doctor a month will do the trick.
I want to consider this not as a business idea just a way forward for Community.

For 4,
Rightly said , I want to create a expert system.
such system would not be reliable 90 percent of time.
Instead of patients running around hospitals, doctors . Is it not good idea if patient is aware of possible treatments available and know more about his desease.

Regards
Pac
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/30/07 3:04 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
No.. I dont have any experience in medical domain but very soon I will have.. ;)

For 1 and 2, I would consult a specialized lawyer to find out whether those stuff is legally doable in Germany but I will highly doubt that you can do it without having headaches even the doctors are willing to be judged.

For 3, you can possibly develop the system but the main problem is not developing the system, but rather persuading the people to use it( doctors and patients )

For 4, such an expert system is not trivial to develop and may need the consultancy of several doctors. But I agree that it might be nice to have such a system.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3