Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

from germany to (uk)

Toggle
from germany to (uk)
Answer
11/3/06 7:22 PM
Hi all,

I am bharath from india and since one years I have been living in Germany with my german wife recently i got uk entry clearance (family permit)we plan to move uk for work if i stay in uk more than one year countinue there what about my residence permit status in germany i'm able to back germany or not ?

I will be waiting for your reply.
Please do the needfull.
Thanks in Advance.......
0 (0 Votes)

Re: from germany to (uk)
Answer
11/8/06 11:10 PM as a reply to bharath bharath.
hi bharath,

if you spend more than 6 months outside of germany or your centre of life moves to another country, your permit will expire. However, as you are married to a german you will be able to get another residence permit as long as you continue married.

cheers,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/06 9:07 PM as a reply to bharath bharath.
Thank you allvarez for reply could you please tell me one more thing during this three years of marraige exactly how many month i can be out of country as you mention above not more than six month at the time ......

I will be waiting for your reply
thanks..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/16/06 1:26 AM as a reply to bharath bharath.
AFAIK, for residency purposes there seems to be no limit specified, you don't need to spend a certain number of months in Germany per year. It's more a questions of "ermessen", that is, it's up to the immigration officers to decide, important is that you keep your centre of life here, this means basically to have a residency.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott