Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

depanded visa

Toggle
depanded visa
Answer
10/14/10 7:01 PM
my name is Jasvir kaur i came from India in jan.2010 in uk with my husband. now i am doing study. is my husband need english test according new rules. we vise left 11/2011. now i read 29 november engish test is urgent for everyone can you tell me my husband english test is nessery when new visa apply or november? please give me answers Tank you
0 (0 Votes)

Re: depanded visa
Answer
10/14/10 10:55 PM as a reply to jasvir ur.
WTF........first this forum is all about expats living in DE, secondly may I know which stupid University has given you admission??? as not only your husband, but even you should pass the English language test or get ready to be kicked out of UK.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/24/10 3:19 PM as a reply to jasvir ur.
That was too mean Raj2009. Too offensive without a good reason. I do not know how you manage to be so rude that your arrogance is reflected in your words without showing any sign of apathy.

If you can not help do not reply simply. Unfortunately such words always make me remeber the differences still existing in my country and no knoweldge of English make it worse.

Highly emberrassing what you wrote. I always had feeling people who unfortunately could not get a chance to study, come from a humble background and sudden finding of money or living standard in Western countries induce such an arrogance in them
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/10 1:52 PM as a reply to jasvir ur.
+1 tonygill.

And shut your mouth Raj ,If you cant give healthy advice.
Although the TS and Raj both belong to same country but these type of behaviour you will find only among indians..

These fucking idiots thinks speaking english will make them GOD.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/26/10 12:15 AM as a reply to jasvir ur.
hi Jasvir,

under what category did you go to the UK? Did you come as a dependant to your husband?

You can find the UK immigration rules here.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/
and a note regarding the language changes:
http://blog.languageinternational.com/uk-immigration-rules-restores-b2-as-minimum-english-level-requirement-for-a-uk-tier-4-gsv

Also, from the list provided in the second link, it does appear that the level of english required is reatively low, I would recommend taking the IELTS as it's very easy to take. I did it at the University of Westminster and it just took a day, I prepared with the 10 pound booklet they give you at the registration.

Regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3