Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Hello - information required

Toggle
Hello - information required
Answer
11/3/08 4:52 PM
Hello All,
I am new to this site and see that all are helping each other very well. So expect to get some help from experts. I am moving to Düsseldorf very soon, however i ahve no idea about this place - infact I have never visited this place. Before coming here, I would like to have some information on house accomodation, bills, areas and cost of living.
1. Can anyone please suggest me a good place where I should look for a rental flat - my budget is around - 400 to 600 euros per month.
I am looking for a busy area where market will be nar as the U-bahn too.
2. Is there a way or site to find out a rental flat whtihout contacting the agents as they take a lot of money as I have heard.
3. what is the procedure of getting a yearly bahn pass in Düsseldorf.
4. Can any one give me an idea about the cost of living there - just on an average for a family.

More information are very much welcome - looking for your help.

Thanking you
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Hello - information required
Answer
11/6/08 2:08 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/index.php?s=2d4e9e206121fa57b580f5aa86924bef&showforum=141

Become a member and put forward your questions there as well..good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18