Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

If GC holder lost a job how long he can stay in Germany?

Toggle
Maybe this was somewhere in the forum but I do not know. I am curious. For example, GC holder (old law) lost his/her job. How long he or she can stay in Germany for searching of a new place? And what happends in the case of GC holder accordingly to the new law? How long person has in this case? What kind of restrictions are there.

Thank you very much in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: If GC holder lost a job how long he can stay in Germany?
Answer
4/22/05 1:00 PM as a reply to Alex Chernov.
Hi Chelex

Here the expert is DvD but I can tell you a couple of things.

I guess is not explicitely written how long can a GC in the new law + BeschV (and I think wasn´t also in the old law) but there is a regulation elsewhere that says that a GC can be here in Germany as long as he receive unemployment benefit (this depends on how long have you been worked + payed unemployment insurance) but about a year with + 24 months insurance payed)

But I think the practice in the ABH is (as usual) a little bit different and you receive about 3 months and later 3 months more and surely after that you have to "fight" for your rest time.

Please take a look in www.info4alien.de (if you speak german) or wait the answer of our expert DvD aka "Citizen watch"
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/22/05 2:39 PM as a reply to Alex Chernov.
Thank you YO. It is really useful. I'll check what can I do in this manner. And please everybody, who interested in topic, switch to the same one on "Visa Questions" section. Thank you!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/25/05 7:30 PM as a reply to Alex Chernov.
If you are working in D longer than 3 y or living more than 4 you can try to get Auflage "Be" or "Eg" in Pass.

If you do it than you have much better situation when you loose your job or search for new one!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/25/05 9:50 PM as a reply to Alex Chernov.
Thank you DvD. I was really looking for this answer. I have friend who is working in DEU for 3 years already, it means salary have been paid for more than 36 months. So possibly he can apply for Auflage "Be" or "Eg"? But I do not know about procedure. What is needed to do that?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/26/05 5:18 PM as a reply to Alex Chernov.
Submit Antrag auf Auflage Aufhebung.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/28/05 3:02 PM as a reply to Alex Chernov.
Thank you! I'll look further.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18