Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Is ration card required for Marriage verification

Toggle
I have applied for family reunion visa on 18th Dec 2013 in Mumbai consulate. My husband is a blue card holder with unlimited job contract. He is in Germany since 3 months.
The officer at the consulate told me that I need to go through marriage verification process. I have still not got any mail for the verification process from the consulate. I just want to know whether ration card is a mandatory document for marriage verification. I have my marriage certificate, name of spouse on my passport. My husband has my name on his passport. My son has our names as parents on his passport. Me and my husband have aadhar cards, PAN cards. Still do I need to have my name on the family ration card? Thats the only document I do not have.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Is ration card required for Marriage verification
Answer
12/25/13 6:50 PM as a reply to kalyani mayuresh kulkarni.
Ration card - does not matter.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18