Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

The Status of Mad-Max

Toggle
The Status of Mad-Max
Answer
11/22/05 1:31 AM
For those who are interested - I did not have any Visa but I will get some Bescheinigung and chance to search new job.
Thanks to Mrs. Ponert and Mr.Detlef and you all my friends, I do have received so much HELP and standing on my feet.
The worst is over, more to come is the resolving the problems with my ex Arbeitgeber in Court. I have Bescheinigung for ALG and look for having it at the end of the month so I can start returning your financial help.
But I have my chance to stay in Germany and look for a new job.
I NEED URGENT A JOB.
If someone knows some information’s please HELP.
Sorry for searching another HELP, but at least I try my luck.
Any answer I appreciate very, very much.
Please send some info on stevco11@yahoo.com
I look something in PHP,ASP,FOX,DBASE,ORACLE,MYSQL,SQL,Silver Streem,JAVA(I do not prefer JAVA so much but...)
Anything...
If do get a new job I can then in future get Visa Verlagerung and if I got some chance afterward NE - I Hope. For info - I am 5 years and 2 Months in DE.
I do speak, read and write in English, German, Croatian / Serbian, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Russian and base in Polish.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: The Status of Mad-Max
Answer
11/22/05 12:45 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@Max,

So, you got ALG and hopefully get Visa and matters with ex-Employers resolved.

As you mentioned about your Job-search.

So, try www.jobpilot.de and you may find a sample resume in Deutsch. Just build your resume and send it to your match criteria.

Did you get BE, with which you may work in any field or without Salary limit.

Tip1:
Ask, if you are allowed to work in other fields than IT, then as you mentioned that you know so many languages, so why dont opt to work as "Dolmetcher/Translator"

Tip2:
In worst case, you dont find any job, just give also try to Private-Employment agencies, who also hire on hourly basis like Zeitarbeit.

General:
Just get your mind fresh to prepare for coming Interview-calls and dont discuss or mention, about your problems with the future employer. He would be interested more to know what you know and can be beneficial for him.

Again, I believe, to find a job has more to do with luck and I wish you that.

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/05 3:02 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi Max,

Try the meta-search engine www.jobworld.de, it searches through all other job-search machines in the germany and finds lot of good results.

Try also "personal total" too, harvey nash, hays-ascena, ... etc.

I wish you lot of success !

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/05 3:11 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
my advice is:
http://www.meinestadt.de/deutschland/jobs

everything that goes through AA is there, so you can hardly miss something.

another thing:
SERCH FROM THE BEGINNING IN WHOLE DEUTSCHLAND.
you will find job much quicker that way.
if you find something far far away go there without family first half year

when you get any Vertrag go immidiately for NE.
especialy if it is unbefristete Vertrag

read your topics again
I think few guys asked you to send your CV to them already
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/23/05 1:20 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Thanks.

I wait the decision from Ausländeramt and what kind of issue I will get.
I was informed that for any new job (if I get) first has to be checked from them i.e. from Arbeitsamt.
I know, I know....but they say so it is the way and according of my 'big dust' I have to do what they say so.
Likely I will get the 'Functions- Bescheinigung' which will give me 6 Months right. I hope.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott