Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Dependent Visa Processing (newly married)

Toggle
Hi

I am getting married in Feb, I would like to know best procedure the dependent visa processing.

As far as I know, the dependent visa process is taking a long duration. Is it correct?

I have an idea, Applying the Visitor visa now (in december) and then convert it into Dependent visa. will it be possible?

If not, can I apply for Dependent visa when my spouse is staying in Germany as visitor. By the time the Dependent visa comes, she can fly back and come as dependent. is it possible?

Could you please suggest me the best ways for faster processing of Dependent visa.

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,
Siva Kumar.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Dependent Visa Processing (newly married)
Answer
12/5/05 11:40 PM as a reply to Perumalla SivaKumar.
Hi Siva,
the best way to apply for dependent visa is to apply from country of origin only. when i got married two yrs back i tried doing the same as you said but the visitor visa was rejected.
and it toook a lonegr time for my wife to come.
what i needed that time
1) was the marriage certificate duly signed by the SDM then by the ministry of external affairs

2) Birth certifcate of my wife again duly signed by the SDM then by the secretary level officer authenticating your birthdate and birth place.then ministry of external affairs

these two docs are very important & itself takes a longer time to get.

Once these are submitted alongwith the visa application the docs will go allover the place .. they/embassey will check the docs with authentic places & will finally arrive at the Bundes verwaltung amt ... then finally to your amt...
you have to get two forms signed from your office for your confirmation that you still work in the company & how much you earn.

In all I am not scaring you But it ceratinly is a task which needs to be followed up continously once the docs are fwded from the embassey in delhi keep following it if you want your wife to come here soon...

I hope this will help you
Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Dependent Visa Processing (newly married)
Answer
12/6/05 7:45 PM as a reply to Perumalla SivaKumar.
Hi,

This is also dependent upon case to case basis and i would you not to go for tourist visa way as it would make your case prolonged for a longer time.

First of all, Have patience it will certainly take three months time. If you are lucky you can get the things done early also but dont take that for granted. You need to do a lot of things. If you search "Spouse Visa" in this forum you will have the full info for that.

If anythings still fails, you can repost your missing stuffs.

Greetings,
Starter.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3