Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

To Fred and MK ( little urgent) and also to others regarding WHM

Toggle
Hi All,
I am a GC since 3yrs and would like to apply for WHM, could some one who already has a GC and applied for WHM provide me some details how to fill in the WHM additional questionnaire and get prep for the Interview.what to write in here?

1) How long do you intend to stay in UK?
2) How long do you intend to work in UK?
3) What type of work do you intend to take in UK?
4) How much money to show for 2 persons?

What should I prepare for Interview? Like what questions will they ask for a GC with spouse together.
Would really appreciate if you all could put in your valuable suggestions and experiences.

Thanks n Cheers
AR
0 (0 Votes)

Re: To Fred and MK ( little urgent) and also to others regarding WHM
Answer
1/5/05 12:16 PM as a reply to Abdul Rahman Mohammed.
Hi AR,

You need not worry about WHM. It's very easy in Duesseldorf UK Embassy.

Here are your ans:

1. 2 years.
2. 2 years with holidays.
3. The field where you work now. (may be in IT or ?). You can print out some UK job sites related to your current work area. It will prove that you are in search of jobs in the UK. Actually what they want from you is that you go to UK to search and do work and also make holidays.
4. It would be enough if you can show them arout 6000 Euro in your account.

What you will do after 2 years in UK? -> I will go back to my home country to make use of the knowledge and experience that will be gathered in the UK.
For your wife - she also must qualify for WHM. As a matter of fact the receptionist girl in Embassy told me my wife would not qualify as I did not bring her degree certificates. But I asked her to receive the application. Later when the visa officer called me for interview he did not ask me anything about my wife. He just said to me that as I am qualified for WHM, my wife will also be issued WHM. But my advice is that you bring your wife's educational credentials with you incase they want to see.
All the other things are EINFACH!
Good luck!
MK
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/05 12:52 PM as a reply to Abdul Rahman Mohammed.
Hi MK,
Thanks a lot for ur kind and supersonic reply ;-). what should I prep for this "why would you leave ur job in germany where you lived for so many years etc".

Thanks n Cheers
AR
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/05 1:01 PM as a reply to Abdul Rahman Mohammed.
my ultimate goal is to go back to my home country. i have gathered some good knowledge from germany in my field. now i would like to go to uk to further excel my career. uk is one of the leading countries in IT. furthermore it's a english speaking country which is a very very big advantage for me and my family to work and make holidays.

cheers,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/05 6:14 PM as a reply to Abdul Rahman Mohammed.
hi muenchener,

WHM is a multiple-entry visa - you can go & come any time.
now the whm has changed a bit - one can work upto 1 year with 2 year whm visa.

yes your idea of working in the uk for a while is good. it is also the cheaptest visa for the uk for 2 years.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/05 6:16 PM as a reply to Abdul Rahman Mohammed.
WHAT IS WHM?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/4/05 7:19 PM as a reply to Abdul Rahman Mohammed.
Working Holiday Maker
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18