Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

New stress process for Visa now

Toggle
New stress process for Visa now
Answer
10/28/11 4:17 PM
Hi, Just wanted to mention my experience in visa ofiice. It could be that others also have experienced it who have recently gone for their visa extensions.

I had my BE visa till Nov 30 2011. Today I had a termin with the visa office and when I was there, the officer said that - all required docs are with him to process my DG visa, so I had to just give him my passport. Then the show started, he asked me about my height and then took my finger impression of both hands - I guess this is for the electronic visum.

Then I asked him, when I have the electronic visa, will that be valid when I travel to India and return. It could be that the immigration in India do not understand the electronic thingy and stop me from flying. To that the visa officer gave an answer which I guess no one understood.It was bit blurry.

Then I paid 135€ in card as asked and received 3pages paper where I had a Vorgangsnummer.
The officer said that I have to wait for 3-4 weeks to receive the PIN-Brief by post and then make a termin online to collect the visa.

So, basically they took 135€ from me and gave me another paper to make another appointment. No stamping was done on my passport either. Currently I have existing visa stamp till 30th Nov and i do not know what to do if I do not receive the PIN-Brief in timeemoticon

Now it seems that the German visa office is following similar process which we can exect in Indian govt. officess.
Anybody experienced such things recently?

Lee
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New stress process for Visa now
Answer
10/28/11 6:07 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
During this period is it possible for you to travel india. i had changed my work contract so ABH told me the same process-
can we travel to india with fiktionbeschreibung--does ABH stamps the fiktionbeschreibung in the passport or not?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/11 7:14 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
No, there is no ficktious stamping at all in these cases. I have the visa valid till 30th Nov, so basically if I want to go and return before 30th, it is possible.

What baffles me is that this new process allows those officers to take good money from you (135€) and in return they do nothing but just ask me to wait for 3-4 weeks. If the processing is not done, then they should not take the money.

Hopefully I get my so called JamesBond PIN-Breif and the get the required stampings.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/11 12:10 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
I think 135 is quite ok, if one compare the income level here. I know for example in one development country it took 30-40 euro for every year with income average only 1/5 from germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/30/11 6:02 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Infact 135€ is not the matter of discussion. The issue is that they took 135€ and in return they gave nothing but another appointment. Earlier days, we used to pay them the fees and the visa got stamped immediately, but now this is no more the case.

I do not know how many are facing such incidents but assume that from now onwards anybody going for visa extension will go through this new process.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/11 10:35 AM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
I have no idea in which federal state / city you live. In 10 years, never I experiences that they extend your permit by stamping your passport immediately. Normal procedure to extend a permit will be to make appointment in advanced, submit all the document and they will inform you by letter / phone call that you can come to collect your permit.
the whole process between 1st appointment and collection is between 1-3 weeks.

So what is the problem with 135? so more expensive more works?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/31/11 11:37 AM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Hi,
I think I was not clear in my first entire statement.
I had submitted all required docs 3 months ago. The officer had collected them in order and then had made an appointment last week. Basically, everything is ready and I had to just pay and get the stamp.
This procedure is normal for all Deutsch states in handling visa extension.

However, when I went there as per the appointment, as asked I paid 135€ but got another paper where it stated that I need to make another appointment after received some PIN-Brief and then collect the electronic residence permit. This procedure is new now and will happen to all who ever goes for extension.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/5/11 8:42 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Hello Irosy 10 ,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience.
May be you can help me for my questions as I am in quite similar situation -

Que 1 - Did you get your electronic card visa on/before 30 Nov 2011 ? If not , what provision they have?

Que 2 - I have nearly same situation as yours, slight worse than yours because all my documents have not arrived so far in Rath haus though I had applied for DG beginning of october.
I wanted to plan my visit to my native in India.What they proposed me is to get fiktionbeschreibung and travel with that . With this option , I do not feel very confident. Because many a times I travel with emirates which has one flight change in Dubai? I have big doubts at immigration check in Dubai and in Mumbai. Good part is that I have not booked yet the flight. Bad part is I must take my holidays before end of Feb 2012. My current visa is until 20 Jan 2012 and they have given me a next appointment on 9 Jan 2012 and they said until then all documents should be with them . And after that it will need another 4 weeks for that pin brief and bla bla ..

Waiting for your reply. It will be very kind if you can answer as soon as possible.I request all other trust7 members as well if anyone can help me with answers.

Thank you again,
Rohit.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/5/11 11:47 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Hi,
I did receive the papers by post, after which I went to foreign office to collect my electronic visa card. The papers did come to me exactly within 3-4 weeks (not earlier to that).

I will suggest you not to make travel plans at this moment as no one is sure how it will be handled by Indian customs when you show them the temp visa papers. Once you receive the card, then travelling gets easy.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18