Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

help on Fiktionsbescheinigung

Toggle
help on Fiktionsbescheinigung
Answer
2/20/07 3:03 PM
Hello Members,
I came up with a new situation, probably no one would have encountered this before.

I have planned to switch my job. hence gave my resignation in my old company and applied for ArbeitsErlaubnis for the new company. To get my AE I guess i need to wait still 2 weeks more. I planned to have an holiday for 1 month(in India), in between this transition. The Aliensoffice gave me a Fiktionsbescheinigung. My old visa(which is from my Old company) is valid till december 07, they didn't striked it out. But in the central database, it is known that this visa is not valid. So can I make a trip to India with this old visa and a valid fiktionsbescheinigung(valid till 22.04.07)??

I asked the lady in the aliensoffice about this fiktionsbescheinigung, she said "According to us, you can move on, but it is not 100% Guanrantee". So volks, if anyone know any information, your efforts to reply will be very much helpful.
Thank you and have a nice day!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: help on Fiktionsbescheinigung
Answer
2/21/07 7:57 PM as a reply to kasturi vamsi.
Hi prasad,

i was absolutely in the same situation 1 year ago when i had to go to india for my marraige and had a fikition and was in tears...so...the ppl were nice enough....i deposted money in bank...as security...and they gave visa for 3 months on the passport....btw i ma student here

normally it should not be a problem for you......but to be on safer side....why dont you go to the auslanderbehorde ask her to give you some sort of letter that you have valid visa to enter germany...keep it for safe side...if u r stopped and questioned submit this letter....

one year ago i had the same problem...i had to go to mymarraige...
btw are you from andhra pradesh???

cheers
panna
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7