Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Fiktionsbescheinigung

Toggle
Fiktionsbescheinigung
Answer
8/9/05 11:46 PM
Does anyone know if I can actually use this Fiktionsbescheinigung to return to Germany, if I leave the country for a while? thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Fiktionsbescheinigung
Answer
8/10/05 1:03 PM as a reply to adina preda.
Hallo,
the best way is to talk with your concerned Ausländerbehorde about it because its a temporary type of visa.I got it too when i applied for NE (Hessen).
could you share if you too got it somewhere in Hessen and is it valid for 6 months ? was it a NE case?

Another suggestion is to take it in written if possible from AB that u will not have any problem entering back to DE !
-
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 11:16 PM as a reply to adina preda.
hey hey hey!
i was exactly about to ask the same question CAN I TRAVEL BACK TO INDIA WITH THIS TEMPORARY VISA to my dismay i have a 3 months Fiktionsbescheinigung and that too on a separate paper like(but the same visa stamp not stuck to the passport.now will our indian immigration people let me back into germany? guyz plz help me out i have to go to india at any cost as it my marraige next month plz plz plz reply as soon as possible!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/05 11:20 AM as a reply to adina preda.
Haayo!
there you all go!
I have the same shit.
Well, you can travel abroad with F.Besch. If you want to visit countries like US you need to have atleast 6months visa.So, for India it wouldn't be a problem but see that you return before the due date. See that you carry this FB along with your passport all the time.
This is the info i got from ABH HD.For your safety you can always consult your local ABH.

Takecare
Pramod.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/05 2:00 PM as a reply to adina preda.
I also have this FB, I told them that I will be traveling to the US during this period, and they said that its perfectly OK for me to travel with this FB in & out of DE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/05 2:06 PM as a reply to adina preda.
The problem is not in travelling to US with less then 6 months of Visa in your FB but in getting US Visa with less then 6 months of Visa in DE (Assuming you apply for US Visa in DE)

An example of requirements for UK Tourist Visa:

# Completed VAF 1 application form
# 1 passport photo , we DO NOT ACCEPT scanned photographs.
# Your valid passport with German residence permit (minimum validity 6 months)
# Correct fee
# Confirmation of accommodation in the UK in the form of a letter of invitation from your host, or other evidence that you have the ability to accommodate yourself in the UK
# Evidence of financial means, for example recent bank statements or a savings book.
# A letter from your employer stating how long you have been employed, in what capacity and giving permission for leave.
# If you are a student wishing to visit the UK you should produce a school or university attendance certificate in addition to the above.
# If you are unemployed you should also produce a letter from the Arbeitsamt stating that you are in receipt of unemployment benefits and permission from the Arbeitsamt to travel abroad.
# If you are visiting friends or relatives an invitation letter and copy of your host's passport showing residence status in the UK
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/3/05 3:19 PM as a reply to adina preda.
Hello Guys,

I too have the same problem iam supposed to get this bescheinigung next week, but luckily the beamter told me tht with this bescheinigung i supposed to visit only my home country and germany iam not even supposed to visit schengen countries during this period, then i applied for normal extension and in the back ground the normal procedure for the NE goes on, After three months i have to go to Auslanderbehorde and get the stamping done for the NE.

Regards
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 5:28 AM as a reply to adina preda.
you can go wherever you want, the visa you have allows you to cross german border anytime diring its validity (3 months? it's possible to get 6 months ;)). if you want to stay in Germany later on you just have to come to Germany 1 day before your visa expires and give them sound reason why they must give you a residence permit (work contract for example)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 3:35 PM as a reply to adina preda.
Hi,

I was in AB (Frankfurt) today and they were supposed to give me FB but I asked them that can I travel with this FB.She said I can not travell in schengen countries but only to my home country and can come back to Germany. I told her that I want to travell to Sweden next month, then she talked with her boss and gave me the AE for 6 months. This is the normal AE and I can travel with this as normal.
So if you want to be on safe side then asked AB to give you AE,it worn't be any problem for them.
She also told me the for NE security check it takes almost 6 months in Frankfurt (Hessen). So I still have to wait for 3 months.
Hope this info will help others.
regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 7:35 PM as a reply to adina preda.
Thats interesting, I need to doulble check it with my AA, as they told me a different story.. but I am sure you guys must be right. These guys sitting in the AA appear to be quite dumb ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/5/07 7:07 PM as a reply to adina preda.
I attend for visum and got FB, cause I am an student from Karlsruhe, and attend visum in Mainz. they said I need to attend visum in university place. I heard "If you do not apply for extension on time, cannot produce important documents or are coming from an Islamic country you can receive a so called “Fiktionsbescheinigung”.

Students from a country with an Islamic background are usually granted a Fiktionsbescheinigung, because a security check has to be performed. This check was introduced after the attacks of 9/11. In general you will have the same rights as before, if the Fiktionsbescheinigung is issues according to §81.4. The restrictions include that you are not allowed to travel to a country associated to the Schengen treaty and, if you travelled home, you will have to travel directly to Germany, not via a Schengen country."

Should I go and ask to change to normal visum(Pemoticon, so I can escape all these security things..

Thanks for reply,
Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3