Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Got my NE today

Toggle
Got my NE today
Answer
3/30/05 6:45 PM
Dear Friends,

Finally I got my NE today.It took 2 months after the application.
Even though I come in the category §19 Hoch qual.....(Salary)I faced lot of questions!
Now the strange thing is that my family (wife and the kids) didnot get it and they have been called after 4months(one month before my Original GC expires).
Does any one knows any law by which the immediate family living in Germany automatically gets the NE once the husband/ wife gets it.

I was told by ABH that article in the law talks about the family outside Germany ...
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Got my NE today
Answer
3/30/05 7:15 PM as a reply to rahul sharma.
Congrats!
What article?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/05 8:07 PM as a reply to rahul sharma.
Congrats, now you don't have hope but you give some.

Your wife and kids can only get NE if they fill the 5 years condition. But as you already have it, their visa can be prolonged so that when times will come they will get it easier (Word received of a layer)

D.

PS BTW which questions did you faced?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/05 8:34 PM as a reply to rahul sharma.
Hi
Congratulate !!!!

What about language ?Did they ask everything in german ?
What kind of questions they asked ?

Brs
Tali
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/05 1:11 AM as a reply to rahul sharma.
Congratulations!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/05 12:03 PM as a reply to rahul sharma.
Hi,

Can you please tell me in which state did you apply? Did you also get some pre approval? and do you know anythign about the security checks?

Best Regards and Congragulations!!

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/3/05 4:16 PM as a reply to rahul sharma.
Dear Friends,

Thanks for your wishes:

1) The questions I faced were very stupid ones like :

a) Why do you think you are hoch qual....
ans) I am head of a department and qualify for the salary.
b) We need to check from AA if you qualify under this category:
Ans) Please take your time but as far as my company lawyer says you dont have to under $19.
and many questions I dont remember but they were only asking questions when I was asking them about the atatus of my application.Last three weeks I din;t talk to them. And I got the letter.

What I suggest is that now a days ABH are very busy so they dont want to work on the applications where the applicant still has a visa to stay.
As many pepole are applying for NE (Non GC).

Now as we know these pepole donot enjoy giving NE or BE fromn their heart but unfortunately for them they have to under the present law.

2) Total time taken was 10weeks.There was no thing called pre... something not that in know of.Security check must have been done behind the scenes.

What I can say is sooner or later if you meet the requirements ans speak just supermarket German(The basics like where do you live?where do you work,, do you like in germany..blah....

It was very simple even for me...

3) No Body/DVD: Thanks for all your advices on this foroum.
Regarding my family i was told to come one month befor the GC expires.
MY wife will have to speak einfach German and i was told NE should not be a problem.(That was my lucky day and I hope my next visit will also be lucky.The mood of the Bemter is the most important.He may not be able to change the final result bur surely can make the process little more difficult.

Thanks and all the best.

Have hope.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3