Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

graduate of german university and work permit

Toggle
Hi guys.

I have graduated from a german university and now I'm doing masters in Netherlands. I will then do an MBA in netherlands. so by the time I apply for a job I will have lived in europe for 5 years.

Would my chances of getting a work permit be higher than a non-german university graduate?

The thing that doesn't make sense is that they now allow graduates to stay one more year to look for a job. But if the chances of getting a job is damn hard and success is highly unlikely in most cases, why do they let you stay and look for a job? Just to screw you up? Or is it a small promise that getting a work permit will be easier in that case?

thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: graduate of german university and work permit
Answer
12/3/04 2:51 PM as a reply to Caner Uguz.
Hi there,

I think it is the question of what their requirements are and what you got to offer them. I dont think there is much difference between german uni. graduate and non-german uni. graduate.

Well the government has the best intention in trying to help you and the companies and not to screw you. If you dont get a job in this one year you have to blame yourself and the economic situation prevailing. Cant fault the governments intention everytime they make a new law.

Cheers
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Re: graduate of german university and work permit
Answer
12/3/04 3:24 PM as a reply to Caner Uguz.
actually you can

but you shouldn't ;-)

(just a joke)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7