Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

My suggestion

Toggle
My suggestion
Answer
2/4/05 6:37 PM
Hi,
Its a disturbing situation for us GCs that the people at AB don't help us in the way they should.

Last years we had problem if new law would come into force or not, and now even after this new law we are getting same answers from ABehoerdes!

I think Beamters take us very light, they seem to have no sympathy for us, our families etc...! they don't consult with the law and tell us what they want, shame!!!

we are opfer of this transitional period of this law maybe in 2 to 3 years time, it would better, but it would be too late for most of us.

the idea of hiring the services of VPMK or other lawers are very sensible in this situation, but
i think we GCs do have some communication problems also!....

the Beamters say what they want: because for what they say, you can not make them accountable anyway...

so my suggestion:

"DO NOT GO PERSONALLY TO AUSLÄNDERBEHORE"

Every BEHÖRDE has an Email/Fax, write your problem
in an email, or on a paper. Write in English yourself and try a colleague at your office to
translate it for you in Germany, SEND iT!
if you dont get response, send it again , and
again.....

I think when people at Behörde would have to write you a answer back, he would definitely consulate with law or talk with his boss etc for
a possible answer.....
When you have the answer in written, (whether positive or negative) you can pursue your problem
accordingly later...

Green2000 did the right thing, he sent email to Behörde and they told him to initiate the NE application 6-8 months in advance, can you
believe you would get such answer from somebody
if you go ask personally at AB ? NOT!

Personally they say one month before "Ablauf des
jetzigen Aufenthalts" and schriftlich 6 months,
a big difference!!!

nice weekend.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: My suggestion
Answer
2/4/05 8:55 PM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
That is a good idea. Does anybody know is the AB "verpflichtet" (liable) to give you any "Auskunft" (information) about the possibilities to extend your stay ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: My suggestion
Answer
2/4/05 11:11 PM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
Chaps ,

I still strongly advice you as MH said : Do not go on your own . Use a lawyer .

The Beamters are currently ignorant about the new law and the first GCs who ´will come will be like Rabitts in the Laboratory under tests .

Take an example :
- I applied initially for the NE for me and my wife according to the response of AB on my email .

- I got a document ( signed by those Beamters who sent me the response on my mail ) stating that I should come on the day that follows my end of official stay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
and bring documents such as unlimited work contract , payments for 5 years in Insurance ( although i think this is invalid for those who came before 1st January ) and other usuall stuff and bring 85 Euros .

- My wife got a response to come at the end of this month only with her passport and fee of 42 Euros .
Now Guys this what had scared me more !!!!!!!!
Why no other documents and why this 42 Euros ? , I started only thinking about the worst and not about the best . Because I started suspecting their intentions .

So , I find myself only obliged to the need of lawyers .

Lets hope for the best .

But the question remains , why ?????
Usually criminals need lawyers frequently but not educated people .

cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18