Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Wifes Second name and Baby’s passport and Visa.

Toggle
Hi All,

My name is Jagadeesh. I am an Indian currently working in Germany and staying with my Wife in Leverkusen. Our second names are different in the passport. My wife has her father’s name as the second name. We haven’t changed it after the marriage.

We are expecting our baby in Feb 2012. Baby will be born here in Germany.
Now I am in dilemma. I have few questions! If anyone has experience requests you to pls. advice.

1. Is it really necessary to change my wife’s second name as mine?
2. Would it create problem for our baby’s passport (Indian Passport) if we have different family (second names)
3. How long probably does it take to get my baby’s passport and Visa here? Since I am planning to visit India after the baby is born.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Jagadeesh
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Wifes Second name and Baby’s passport and Visa.
Answer
11/15/11 1:34 PM as a reply to Jagadeesh JM.
1. It is not mandatory to change your's wife name.

2. No problem will be created for the new baby's passport even names are different. You can register your baby with your surname in klinikum.

3. In munich it took alltogether 2-3 months.(getting birth certificate , applying passport etc)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Wifes Second name and Baby’s passport and Visa.
Answer
11/15/11 4:48 PM as a reply to Jagadeesh JM.
Thanks a lot Babashankar
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18