Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Working in Netherlands & Living in Germany

Toggle
Hello, Can somebody point me to some information about working in Netherlands and living in Germany for non-EU person? I could not find much information in English.

Thanx.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Working in Swiss & Living in Germany
Answer
1/8/06 6:06 PM as a reply to K S.
One of my acquaintance (Indian guy) is interested working in Switzerland and living in Germany. How is it possible to pay taxes to German gov. while having a contract with swiss company? He heard that pension is optional in Swiss so he could pay private pension insurance in Germany and same holds true for other social contributions except for taxes.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Working in Netherlands & Living in Germany
Answer
1/10/06 9:13 PM as a reply to K S.
babloo, some info is here.
http://europa.eu.int/youreurope/nav/en/citizens/guides/working/index.html

I am still waiting for a reply to my query - someone pls help!

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/06 10:22 PM as a reply to K S.
kar212, that's a grt information site. Thank you. Didn't you find something specific in your case from this site?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/10/06 10:25 PM as a reply to K S.
It depends on what you have. If you have a german or dutch Unlimited resident permit (NE for example), then it should be doable in principle. If you have a limited residence or work permit, it gets more complicated.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/06 6:00 PM as a reply to K S.
aalvarez, I'm afraid it's a limited residence permit for me. Whom should I approach in Germany to assist me?
Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/14/06 3:43 PM as a reply to K S.
Can anybody tell me the reason to do that?
working in Holland and stay in germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/14/06 4:15 PM as a reply to K S.
@VP_2004

for instance, if i donot want to leave germany at the same time if i get a better job in netherland then i start thinking to stay somewhere in border to netherland (but in germany) and travel everyday to netherland to work. it depends on many issues like family (education of children), friends and many more.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/17/06 12:36 AM as a reply to K S.
Yes, it's because of family reason that i want to stay in germany. I want to get some definite info abt this possibility...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott